Stumpy's annual check up is tomorrow!!!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't believe we've had her a year - actually it feels like she's always been part of the family!

We brought her home on June 5 which is next Tuesday, then officially adopted her on June 16

This time a year ago, the poor girl was sitting in a cage at the shelter recovering from her broken pelvis and broken tail pawing at everyone who walked by looking for some loving.
She's definitely come a long way since

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

awwwww!! happy gotcha day stumpy!!!
you gorgeous girl!!!
I'll do an "official" gotcha post day next week!! Hmmm should her gotcha day be the day we brought her home as a foster, or the day we adopted her?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

I'll do an "official" gotcha post day next week!! Hmmm should her gotcha day be the day we brought her home as a foster, or the day we adopted her?
why not celebrate both
i'm sure stumpy wouldn't mind the extra catnip and treats
/ when i celebrate my kitties/dogs gotcha days i usually celebrate the day i officially adopted them as most of them started out as fosters and i can't remember the exact same date but their adoption days i have paperwork for so i remember better

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow I didn't realize we both got cats at the same time! I brought Stoli home on June 3~! He has his annual checkup on Friday....

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Have one day be the "glad to meet ya" day and one be the gotcha day