I don't feel good

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I feel crummy. But I'm too stubborn to take any Advil or drink any 7UP or anything. Don't know if I should go back to bed or not, slept from 3am to 2pm already....

I've got a headache the size of Mt. Rushmore. And I feel like I could puke. Haven't hardly eaten all day, just a few raspberries.

Whine over.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Id give you a gift but there's non left!!

*posts over some more raspberries and makes you take the advil*

Perhaps it's a stomach bug you picked up off someone. I thought i had food poisoning last year after eating pizza id never had before, but Tristan had the same thing. I was sick for a day or two, i think it was one of those 24 hr bugs.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would try to eat something like toast & take some advil. One won't hurt ya!
I hope you feel better soon.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww i hope you feel better soon hon!
Take something though- you'll feel better
and eat something else too!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Get well soon!! Eat some chicken noodle soup if you can

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I finally
after several miserable hours. I felt sooo much better right away. My dad made me a malt, too.
I can eat whatever I want already & I don't feel sick. I did finally break down & drink like an entire bottle of 7UP so I'd puke.

I hate taking Advil because sometimes it doesn't sit well with me even when I'm feeling good.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I finally
after several miserable hours. I felt sooo much better right away. My dad made me a malt, too.
I can eat whatever I want already & I don't feel sick. I did finally break down & drink like an entire bottle of 7UP so I'd puke.

I hate taking Advil because sometimes it doesn't sit well with me even when I'm feeling good.
I have that problem with Asparin wether it's the tablets or the disolvable ones, they don't like me.

Hopefully that's the only time you puke. I did and thought i was fine, about an hour or two later i was at it again and THAT was the final one THEN i was fine