OMG Benson is scared!!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really thought he would start chewing on all the boxes once we started to pack but he hasn't. He is really confused. A few minutes ago I was pushing the boxes against the wall (can't stack cause he would jump on too many things) and I knocked a heavy vase over. I thought it broke but it didn't. Benson was so confused. It's usually him making all the noise. Then 15 minutes later, mysteriously (seriously not me) a bag with glass fell over in the kitchen. Now he is afraid of his own shadow.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dang, I thought you were gonna say you broke the wine bottle.

He'll calm down. Mine were crazy when we moved, but settled in well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He was REALLY bad last night. I think it has to do with the full moon.
Poor Lucky is hiding under the bed and left food in his dish
He didn't get a chance to finish his dinner.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you running Feliway? That would help to calm him down. THat and/or some Bach's Rescue Remedy in his wet food or water dish.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Are you running Feliway? That would help to calm him down. THat and/or some Bach's Rescue Remedy in his wet food or water dish.
I am thinking about it but haven't decided. The cost of moving is really adding up & I am trying not to add to the credit cards. If he keeps acting up I think I will get it. The only thing about the Feliway is Mom's house is big and it would be too expensive to run the diffusers on each floor or room.