Patience is running out

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With Freeway being so young, it was necessary for him to have regular access to food....he IS a growing boy.
But, with a couple of the tribe, (Etcetera especially), it was also necessary for the food to be where bigger cats couldn't reach it. That is where this old stereo box came in; it became Freeway's "hidey hole", with a bowl of food and bedding inside.

But lately, the idea of there being food that couldn't be reached is getting to the other Jellicles, and action is underway to change the situation.

"Give up the food, you little dweeb!"
]

"I'm gettin' there.....I can almost get my head in....."

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Desperate Kitties! The way Hobo is chewing away, I hope you have another box at the ready.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats a great idea! Looks like you better have another box ready- they might chew thru that one to get at the food inside!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!
How funny is that...it really is a sad state of cat affairs, when poor, starving cats have to resort to chewing their way through cardboard boxes to try and find a scap of food!
Along that line, I guess that won't work for me either, when little Cosmo joins the crew! What's a mother to do?

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The box is an excellent idea!! I have a 17 lb cat that is always in the kittens food... I guess that is why he is 17 lbs

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's so cute!!!!!!

I bet Freeway loves telling the other kitties how good the food in the box is!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Desperate Kitties! The way Hobo is chewing away, I hope you have another box at the ready.
Jan, it's "Desperate HouseCats"

Originally Posted by lnbandcats

OMG!
How funny is that...it really is a sad state of cat affairs, when poor, starving cats have to resort to chewing their way through cardboard boxes to try and find a scap of food!
Yes, those Jellicle's definately looked starved...

Mike, do you have any additional brilliance you could spare to keep a tiny piggy monster out of the big cats food????
I have one that will take 3 bites of his own, and then decides that the Elegant Medley's tastes better & butts into LuckyGirl & Louie's dish until they get annoyed & leave.... I am having to wait each day & feed him high on the table....
Which I don't like to do.... kitty hiney's on tables...