What goodies do you have at your desk?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mmmm.... snacks!

What do you have at your desk to munch on during the day?

I bring 1 cup of pretzels with me everyday and it lasts me most of the day. I also have trail mix that has peanuts, raisins, m&ms, dried bananas & dried apriocots
Oh, and my large bottle of water that never leaves my side!

And yes- I had some chocolate (who doesn't?!
) but its gone
My Director gave me a bunch of mini peanut butter cups the other day, and I was proud of myself! They lasted about 3 days... not bad for only having 4 of them in the first place!
It took A LOT of willpower not to eat them all at once!

So.... whatcha got?! Anything good?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pop & animal crackers. Then again, I work at the home office, so it's up the stairs to the kitchen!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont have any personal snacks from home at the moment but we have a variety of Dum Dum sucker flavors in my office and peppermint candies as well! It works I suppose...Otherwise I can go to the vending machine for a quick fix!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have some dates as far as snack stuff. I also have oatmeal, soups, hot chocolate mix, those individual drink powder things for bottled water, tea bags, and probably who knows what else! I've got a well stocked pantry at my desk!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Mmmm.... snacks!

What do you have at your desk to munch on during the day?

I bring 1 cup of pretzels with me everyday and it lasts me most of the day. I also have trail mix that has peanuts, raisins, m&ms, dried bananas & dried apriocots
Oh, and my large bottle of water that never leaves my side!

And yes- I had some chocolate (who doesn't?!
) but its gone
My Director gave me a bunch of mini peanut butter cups the other day, and I was proud of myself! They lasted about 3 days... not bad for only having 4 of them in the first place!
It took A LOT of willpower not to eat them all at once!

So.... whatcha got?! Anything good?
Since I work from home, I have a whole houseful of stuff to eat!
But sitting on my desk right now is a box of chocolate. Of course it has a cat proof lid on it.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Triscuits and TLC crackers
little fruit juice candy like things (the name escapes me)
Yogos
Sunflower seeds
Those individual cereal bowls
Crystal Light drink powder thingies

Tea bags, hot chocolate (thanks to Anakat), Propel, some of that new Kelloggs Protein water because someone gave us a case

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Triscuits and TLC crackers
little fruit juice candy like things (the name escapes me)
Yogos
Sunflower seeds
Those individual cereal bowls
Crystal Light drink powder thingies

Tea bags, hot chocolate (thanks to Anakat), Propel, some of that new Kelloggs Protein water because someone gave us a case
Is that Kelloggs water good? I keep seeing it on TV, but was hesitant to try it!

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i try try try to not keep snacks with me because i'll eat them. if i do have snacks though i try to keep something munchy-crunchy that will last over the week, like pretzels or chips.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I had a job, I used to have a sugar-free hot chocolate morning and afternoon... and it seemed to help me feel full, so I didn't indulge too much in other things. A fellow in the office around the corner kept miniature Butterfingers on his desk, though, so I wasn't always an angel...

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Is that Kelloggs water good? I keep seeing it on TV, but was hesitant to try it!
I am not a big fan of it compared to the other one we have in the office (it is orange flavoured but I can't think who makes it) but a couple of the others love it

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a chocolate drawer at work, but right now it is empty!
I think I will try to fill it before taking my days off. We have one girl who is about to have surgery for breast cancer, so she will be out for a few weeks. I took a few days off because I need a break and it will be the last time in a long time that I will be able to do so. Another coworker is only going to be there part of the time on friday. So there will only be two techs on friday after noon!
It's going to be chaotic for a while....

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Right now I have trail mix and pretzels..I think thats it
Good choices, thats what I have!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok... on my desk I have various DumDums and DumDumGumpops along wit some Werther's Original. In my desk I have Nerds (the mini boxes from Halloween) Sugar and powdered vanilla cream for my coffee, various tea bags, malted milk balls, bit-o-honey, Pringles, instans oatmeal, cup o noodles, some crackers and assorted fast food sauces.

I know that sounds terrible when it's all out there but it'll last for awhile (note: halloween candy!) so it's not as bad as it looks. I swear!

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't have any snacks at my desk

Maybe I should bring in some sunflower seeds
(if you read my thread about my boss and sunflower seeds, no doubt you're laughing too:
)

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sadie's Mom

I don't have any snacks at my desk

Maybe I should bring in some sunflower seeds
(if you read my thread about my boss and sunflower seeds, no doubt you're laughing too:
)
I'd just be glad you aren't in my office, I'd hate to have anyone near me eating them!

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The worst part about it is that he's at it again (two days in a row...) I'm about to slap him for being so ignorantly rude.