Stray Cat had kittens

~cat_lover~

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone my name is Ann and i have 2 cats they are both female. Anyway i had also been feeding some other stray cats that wonder around my back yard. So about a month ago this tan cat showed up out of no where and i started feeding it. The cat really likes me and isn't scared at all
. The problem is i just moved about 2 weeks ago. But i have been going back to my old home everyday feeding the cat. Well today i went over to my old home and to my surprise i saw two little kittens following the tan cat and they look exactly like her
I couldn't believe what i saw i was so excited the thing is i didn't know she was pregnant. And she has been hanging around my old backyard for a long time and she was very protective. So now i don't know what to do i love kittens and i love caring for them but i already have 2 so i can't rescue anymore
But i don't want them to go to a rescue center because i do want to care for them i was thinking that maybe i would make them a little home in my old garage and visit them everyday. A close family member will be moving in my old home but she already has a cat so that's why i thought that i would just make them a little home in my old garage and keep feeding the mother and the babies as they get older. Oh and one other thing the kittens are still young but i don't want them to be scared of me when their older how can i get then use to me it's hard to get to them since they hide
Will they eventually start to follow their mother? And if i keep feeding them will they stick around?

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the nicest thing you can do for them all is get in contact with a no kill shelter,, they will spay and neuter them all when old enough and find great indoor homes. i know you say you would like to care for them , but surly it is nicer for them to have a home rather then a cold garage?
good luck , i hope some others will be along in a min to give some suggestions.
eta.. sorry , welcome to TCS , hope to see more posts from you

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

the nicest thing you can do for them all is get in contact with a no kill shelter,, they will spay and neuter them all when old enough and find great indoor homes. i know you say you would like to care for them , but surly it is nicer for them to have a home rather then a cold garage?
good luck , i hope some others will be along in a min to give some suggestions.
eta.. sorry , welcome to TCS , hope to see more posts from you
Yes, please contact a shelter - you can go to petfinder.com to find some near you. Also, I think that there a links on this site as well. Those little ones deserve achance to be healthy and adopted out to someone who can give them a good life.
And, welcome to TCS! Enjoy yourself!