TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Revenge is a dish best served cold...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Revenge is a dish best served cold...

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
Words that 8-Bit likes to live by, because he broke into our refrigerator and dug his way through a bag of spinach Then deciding that he didn't have enough of it he left a trail of it through the apartment. The last leaf he laid was in the middle of my back at 9am this morning. I woke up with a terrified start that something cold and wet and been put on me.


Looks like I need to put the baby locks back on the refrigerator!
post #2 of 19
You have the weirdest cat.

I'm wondering about the censorship here, though... Something tells me it wasn't a bad word.
post #3 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingersMom View Post
You have the weirdest cat.

I'm wondering about the censorship here, though... Something tells me it wasn't a bad word.
That was a bit odd... I swear it wasn't a bad word. Then again, I'm a bad speller so it could have been something that spell check didn't get!
post #4 of 19
Looks like it's fixed - I KNEW refrigerator wasn't a bad word!

Well, then again...I guess it can be!
post #5 of 19
LOL.. Your cat is NOT allowed to hang out with my cat.... I have enough problems getting him to stop opening up the bathroom door, what would I do if he could open up the fridge!?!!?!?!
post #6 of 19
Give him credit. He goes for the healthy foods.
post #7 of 19
god all my cats would have a filed day if one could open the fridge lol , the most i get is them clawing at the carpet to get into the bedroom (which is shut of to them for the moment) then i have trouble getting out as they have pulled at the carpet so much it jamms the door lol. but i deffently need more child proof locks as my 3 year old decides to get all the coco pops and put them all over the kitchen floor and adds water.
post #8 of 19
Thread Starter 
Some of the bread has bite marks through it, but amazingly enough he left the tuna salad alone. This is one weird cat.

He had the gaul to meow at me when I was cleaning up his little mess. Silly boy.
post #9 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
Some of the bread has bite marks through it, but amazingly enough he left the tuna salad alone. This is one weird cat.

He had the gaul to meow at me when I was cleaning up his little mess. Silly boy.

he was telling you how much he enjoyed his bath
post #10 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBella View Post
he was telling you how much he enjoyed his bath
Right...

I think he'd rather go back to the vet than get a bath again.
post #11 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
Words that 8-Bit likes to live by, because he broke into our refrigerator and dug his way through a bag of spinach Then deciding that he didn't have enough of it he left a trail of it through the apartment. The last leaf he laid was in the middle of my back at 9am this morning. I woke up with a terrified start that something cold and wet and been put on me.


Looks like I need to put the baby locks back on the refrigerator!
LOL... Your boys make me laugh....are you sure your boys aren't human children dressed up in fur?
post #12 of 19
Ur boys just make me laugh!

Luckily mine havent mastered how to open the fridge yet thankfully
post #13 of 19
I can't wait for his next bath! Your boys are too funny! Oh I thought of you this morning. Benson woke me up by jumping from the floor to the bed about a million times. As soon as he was on top of me, he was back on the floor.
post #14 of 19
You knew giving him a bath was risky. At least he didn't drag Scratch and Dr Claw in it.
post #15 of 19
Aww Heather- you should be proud- he was just making himself a healthy snack
post #16 of 19
lol heyu has learned to open the fridge in the last couple of weeks . i am just waiting to to see what she gets into ,, thanks for the warning

i
post #17 of 19
Aww he was making Mom and Dad breakfast early
post #18 of 19
I swear, 8-bit is the wacky, room-trashing rock star of cats! What will he think of next? I just love his enthusiasm...
post #19 of 19
haha, too funny! Your cats never cease to entertain me
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Revenge is a dish best served cold...