the Daily Thread Tuesday 5-29

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

Back to the grind here. And it is HOT and muggy and no rain...

But today's holiday is funny!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all.I'm tired and worn out,so I'm going back to bed to snuggle with Shawn.I don't know what I have to do today--other than put stuff away from my rearranging.
Have a GREAT day all.
Good luck to all those that played the contest too.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning, good mooooooooooooooooooorning, its time to rise and shine

Well I am in a good mood today..FINALLY I found a car and I found a cheap one
No more car stress...finally.

Now if only I can get 2 sales at work in the next 3 days..I will be g2g

I hope ya'll have a great one!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Goodnight pooples! 9:30 NCIS almost over and an early night for me! Hope you all have a good day

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning

Please you've got your car Nat, has it been given a name yet?.

It's been raining here and it's supposed to be frosty tonight
What is it with this weather?!.

Rosie and Sophie are going for their yearly checkup and shots tonight "TOGETHER!!". Usually i do them a week apart, but i've decided to take them both in at the same time to get it over with, so my friend Pam is taking one carrier.

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Good morning!

I'm huuuuuuungry!
I'm going for blood test this morning so I'm not allowed to eat until then. No fair!!

Once I'm back from the doctor, and eat my breakfast, I'll either send out a few resumes or go for a bike ride. This Sunday is the big annual bike ride so I need to warm up before.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all! Yaaaaaaaay - congrats on your car, Nat!
Gorgeous day today - more gardening more me!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, there.

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Morning

Rosie and Sophie are going for their yearly checkup and shots tonight "TOGETHER!!". Usually i do them a week apart, but i've decided to take them both in at the same time to get it over with, so my friend Pam is taking one carrier.
I imagine you'll have some interesting tales to tell when you get back.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning. I am not really happy being back at work today. I want just one more day off. I guess only in a perfect world....

Cangrats on the car Nat. Now go get those 2 sales!!

Oh we decided on vacation. lee wants to go back to Disney... I don't really care so that is where we will go.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I couldn't get on early but still wanted to say Good morning! I guess with the site going down, it's a sign that I should be packing instead of glued to the pc. It's warm but not as humid here. Enjoy your day

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm back to work after 4 days painting and moving furniture.. So it's sorta like I'm finally getting a break, lol!

It's so hot outside I'm glad I'm in an air conditioned office. Yay

catmomof2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon everyone

I am SOooooooooooooooooo Tired
Spent the weekend up the mountains came home yesterday ( Monday)
I just cant get with it today.Think Ill be laying down with my son at nap time
Feels like Monday
Have a good day all

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello all! Its about noon here- but just another day- thank goodness its Tuesday and not Monday!
I am off on Friday at noon to go home for my brothers high school graduation, so its a nice short week for me!

I'm off now to finish printing off 500 statements for customers to send out today!

Have a good one everyone!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon all.

I'm off to work in 2 hours then I have to work in the morning!
Oh well, makes for a quick week. My anniversary is the 5th, can you believe I've been married for three years already? We are celebrating it this weekend, since we both have to work Tues. We are finally almost done moving, and can start getting the house in shape to sell. I can't believe it's taken us this long to move, almost a month! YIKES! but we are almost done and then I don't care what happens to that house. Once I clean it, I'm out of it for good. I love it where I am now and everytime I go back to the old house, it reminds me of why I left. To much noise and not enough respect for other people.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon. Slept in till 6 am as DH is out of town. Worked for a dew hours in the hot but shady weather-ripped out nine shrubs-clay soil yuck (small and trying to save!!) and planted 4 replacements and some big hostas and other shade plants-dropped off containers for a client and went planting shopping (again). Then back to fill the truck box with sticks and leaves-kept the leaves at my house-sticks on burn pile-enough for today!!! Enjoyed a nice Leinie's Summer Shandy -no big plans for tonite -oops season finale of House is on!!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Good afternoon. Slept in till 6 am as DH is out of town. Worked for a dew hours in the hot but shady weather-ripped out none shrubs (small and trying to save!!) and planted 4 replacements and some big hostas and other shade plants-dropped off containers for a client and went planting shopping (again). Then back to fill the truck box with sticks and leaves-kept the leaves at my house-sticks on burn pile-enough for today!!! Enjoyed a nice Leinie's Summer Shandy -no big plans for tonite -oops season finale of House is on!!
YAY I actually have something to watch this tonight. Thanks for pointing that out about House.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

YAY I actually have something to watch this tonight. Thanks for pointing that out about House.
I LOVE HOUSE!!
I can't wait to watch it, I'm sad its the finale tho
I'm gonna miss it! I
Hugh Laurie!