Post a picture of your favorite magnets

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought i'd share one of my favorite things with ya'll.
It's my cute little giraffe magnet
http://www.fridgedoor.com/gizoobe.html I got it at the Memphis Zoo the last time i was there....there's a whole line of them though- giraffe, lion, zebra,monkey. So tomorrow when i go (my best friend and i are supposed to go to the zoo tomorrow finally!) i am planning to get the rest of the collection
that or a bunch of the little giraffes so i can have a little "herd" on my fridge
(Giraffes are my favorite animals!) I was also excited to find this site tonight that sells them, so in case the zoo does't have them in the gift shop tomorrow, i'll order them online
/ What does your favorite magnet look like????

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have mostly cat ones.

A cute one of a cat on ebay saying 'my cat bid on it' that Matt gave me for blaming Bumps for ebay purchases (he really did meow when the page came up
)
My other favourite says 'I kiss my cat on the lips'

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I have mostly cat ones.

A cute one of a cat on ebay saying 'my cat bid on it' that Matt gave me for blaming Bumps for ebay purchases (he really did meow when the page came up
)
My other favourite says 'I kiss my cat on the lips'
those are funny. Today when i went to the zoo i got some more of the zoo benders animals i love!!!
two camels (one was in the wrong tin- i thought it was a lion- so i wound up with two camels instead lol.) an orangutang, and an elephant. when i go back next time i'm going to get a lion and a zebbra (they were out of zebras today)

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have three little chrome kitty shaped picture frames with each of my girls picture inside. They have a little dangling bell hanging form their collar. My daughter gave them to me,but I have no idea where she got them. I can't get a good photo because of the flash glare tho!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No picture, but... many years ago, my mom acquired a refrigerator magnet that said, "The best thing to spend on your children is time." And my brother, about age 17, taped on a little note adding, "But money is a damn close second."
The note has now faded to near-invisibility, but it's still taped on there, and we all still laugh at it...

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I have these:

http://jimhillmedia.com/blogs/sara_a...2/02/1670.aspx

I just love them too!
OMG! I want those!!!! those are awesome!!!!!

Originally Posted by estelle58

Here's mine...
awwww....it bears a striking resemblance to your lovely kitty cats

Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

No picture, but... many years ago, my mom acquired a refrigerator magnet that said, "The best thing to spend on your children is time." And my brother, about age 17, taped on a little note adding, "But money is a damn close second."
The note has now faded to near-invisibility, but it's still taped on there, and we all still laugh at it...
lol your brother sounds funny!

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's one you guys would like!

My favorites, can't pick just one!!

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry, i resized those, i don't know why they aren't showing up correctly...

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here are mine. I only have two that I would say are my favorites. One is cat related the other one looks like the dog I grew up with.

Cat one says Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Rye look alike one

All of my magnets I have together.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jen

Here's one you guys would like!

My favorites, can't pick just one!!
ahhhhhhh i think i'm going to have nightmares from that clown one jen
/ I LOVE the one with the "ohmigod" girl and the kitty one though- those are cute!!!! i want them

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll try to get a picture, but I have a magnet my mom gave me that says, "We got rid of the kids--the cat was allergic"