Please welcome our new sponsor!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I am proud to have Feline Pine as our sponsor for June. They offer a top quality chemical free all-natural cat litter that we are proud to recommend here on TCS.

Please check their ad and visit their site whenever you can. I know that many of you have mentioned that you would like to see more cat-related advertising, so here it is - cat related and best quality at that.

As always, paying members can switch off ads on this site, but I trust that this is one ad that most of our paying members will be switching their ads on for

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I visited their site, too, and I'm glad I did -- I thought I couldn't use Feline Pine because I have a Litter Robot, which requires a clumping litter. But apparently they're now making "Feline Pine Scoop," which does clump! So that's good news...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
They do seem to have a great products, though I haven't used it myself (since it's not available here in Israel).

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am excited about feline pine scoop. My cats love the regular feline pine. I like it because it can go right into the compost pile with the horse manure and bedding.

Plus it works great for the litter boxes outside in the cat pen. Doesn't make a mess if it gets rained on, just turns to saw dust.

They really do make great products.

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to give the Feline Pine another go. I tried it before and I really liked it, but I wasn't able to get old Turvy Demeter to use it. She was a cranky old girl and hated change, but all the other cats liked it. She is no longer with us bless her heart, and they make Feline Pine in a scoopable now, so I've just got to give it another try

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

I'm going to give the Feline Pine another go. I tried it before and I really liked it, but I wasn't able to get old Turvy Demeter to use it. She was a cranky old girl and hated change, but all the other cats liked it. She is no longer with us bless her heart, and they make Feline Pine in a scoopable now, so I've just got to give it another try
It's scoopalbe now? I'll have to give that a try!

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If I can find it in Toronto, I will consider trying it. Is it soft on their feet? Is it easy to clean the litter box (ie. it doesn't cake onto the sides or leave behind a slimey build up)? Does it really absorb odors?

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anne

I am proud to have Feline Pine as our sponsor for June. They offer a top quality chemical free all-natural cat litter that we are proud to recommend here on TCS.

Please check their ad and visit their site whenever you can. I know that many of you have mentioned that you would like to see more cat-related advertising, so here it is - cat related and best quality at that.

As always, paying members can switch off ads on this site, but I trust that this is one ad that most of our paying members will be switching their ads on for
Whenever ads come on the TV, DW grabs the remote and mutes them. But when I become a paying member, I will leave the ads on here. I have bought several things advertised here and have always been very satisfied.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thank you all for the warm welcome - good to know everyone loves this product so much!