DH is away

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH left for Colorado tonight and I am sooooooo bored! At first I was sad and worried about his flight but now that it's bedtime I am bored out of my mind.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

How about watching some movies? Or you can always find something to do on TCS!
Well silly me thought it would be cost-effective to turn the A/C off and run the fans. DH HATES hot weather. The fans make so much noise I can't hear the tv. I already did the challenge this week, made a new siggy, found an avatar, & set a new desktop background.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Geesh.........I am tired from reading what you've already done.

I've re-done the Kitchen, and have a ton more to do.But, it's late and my brain is fried.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is the earliest I have been awaken after sleeping in ages. I thought they would let me sleep even though they get fed at 4:30am everyday. They used to when DH would go away. First Benson started diving at me and Lucky at who knows what hour. I think he chased Molly in the living room for a bit but she hates that. Then he was diving at all 3 of us on the bed. The little bugger is usually asleep when DH gets up and doesn't eat until 5:30am. He still has the morning crazies. I had kicked the boys out and tried to sleep a bit more but then Molly decided it was time to throw up on me. I got her off the bed just in time. I hope it isn't like this all week.

Going to get back to bed now.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was gonna say "No wonder you got done with the Challenge so quickly. No DH to have to take care of.
"

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I was gonna say "No wonder you got done with the Challenge so quickly. No DH to have to take care of.
"
More like entertain.
Yep trying to pack now but don't know where to start. I am holding back from watching tv cause I know nothing will get done then.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

DH left for Colorado tonight and I am sooooooo bored! At first I was sad and worried about his flight but now that it's bedtime I am bored out of my mind.
It works both ways. After having spent 17 days with DW on vacation, she returned to work yesterday and I was sooooooooo bored yesterday.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want DH back home! Monday night I got 6 hours of sleep & last night I got 5 hours. These cats won't let me sleep. I even stayed up till 3am to feed the breakfast but they still found the need to wake me at 8am. I think Benson misses DH. He has gone crazy both nights and WON'T listen to me.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

... do you like the Trilogy of movies?
wich gender do you like most?
I think I might watch Office Space & Badder Santa tonight. I left them out hoping to watch them

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmmm.....when my DH goes away....I sleep and eat all the stuff he doesn't like!!! I miss him like crazy when he's gone too, so I've got to console myself somehow!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Lets hang out
Come on over, we'll get pizza!!
I'm on my way.

Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Hmmm.....when my DH goes away....I sleep and eat all the stuff he doesn't like!!! I miss him like crazy when he's gone too, so I've got to console myself somehow!
If the cats would let me, I would be sleeping more too. I have been smoking too much though