The joys of a new kitten.

dragoro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I decided to look for my kitten and wake him up and play with him. Only problem was that I couldnt find him. I looked everywhere!! I started getting scared, thinking maybe Jacob had gotten ahold of him and decided he wasnt a friend after all!! Just when I was about to give up, I sat down in my computer chair, and there was Sarah, peeking her head around the side of the computer screen LOL!! Guess she likes the heat coming off it and the computer.

ilovemykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Awww..they get themselves in the strangest of places, and it's always the last place we look!
of course it is the last place we look, once we find them we don't keep searching.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was looking for Duke everywhere the other day (he's 25 lbs not hard to miss) and I couldn't find him for the life of me. I found him sleeping in the bathtub on the bathmat he had hauled in from the floor outside

My old cat smokey loved sleeping on the monitor. I had to cover it with mest to keep the cathair from cloging up the fan.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Makes it convienent. When I wanna pet her, I just reach behind the monitor LOL.

bijou's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My hubby refuses to buy a flat screen monitor for our computer because Bijou likes to sleep on top of it! We have gone through three monitors in her short ten years because she fills them up with cat sand, plus it probably isn't too good for them with her laying on top blocking all the heat vents!