Smash, bang, CRASH!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, I'm awake now!

Penny decided that the cast iron, mini-ball candle, candle-abra (sp) that I had stored on top of the refrigerator would look better on the floor. So she kindly moved it for me.

I've been wondering if I should offer it up on Freecycle anyway - I never use it. I guess I need to post an ad for it today...

I wonder what else around here she's going to want rearranged.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

OK, I'm awake now!

Penny decided that the cast iron, mini-ball candle, candle-abra (sp) that I had stored on top of the refrigerator would look better on the floor. So she kindly moved it for me.

I've been wondering if I should offer it up on Freecycle anyway - I never use it. I guess I need to post an ad for it today...

Ahhh... yes. The boys have redecorated several areas of our apartment. The one loss I regret was my beautiful sconces. 8-Bit decided they looked better on the floor as well.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sashka seemed to think my hand-blown glass and volcanic rock candle holder would look better in pieces all around the kitchen once, too. Funny how they get these decorating ideas, isn't it?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Ahhh... yes. The boys have redecorated several areas of our apartment. The one loss I regret was my beautiful sconces. 8-Bit decided they looked better on the floor as well.
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

Sashka seemed to think my hand-blown glass and volcanic rock candle holder would look better in pieces all around the kitchen once, too. Funny how they get these decorating ideas, isn't it?
Maybe they have a thing against candle-holders?

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chessy once decided that our glass candle-holders (wedding present
) would look better smashed into pieces as well.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

OK, I'm awake now!

Everything? We humans don't know anything about decorating, do we?

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad my kitties seem to be past that stage...the ferrets on the other hand...

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister's male cat Charlie decided that AC's united thank offering looked better with the change on the kitchen floor then in the silly little UTO box she had it in. He did this bit of decorating at four-thirty Sunday morning.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, you know they spend more time in the house than we do, so I guess a little decorating is their perogative

Stan decided to tell me how much better my nightstand would look with nothing on it this morning.

Sounds like Penny's feeling right at home

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
right when we got stoli he jumped on to a speaker and knocked over and shattered a beautiful statue wedding present. i know he didn't mean to but i was so sad and angry. luckily the pieces were big enough we could 'kinda' glue it back together,.

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, well, Blossom knocked over a table lamp this morning. Luckily it didn't break, I don't know yet about the globe. As she's got older she jumps up higher & higher. Is nothing sacred.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Pearl is very committed to decorating the house in her own feminine style. Every time she gets hold of a roll of toilet paper, she quickly turns it into lace, then carefully drapes pieces of it over everything in the room...

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awwww I missed Penny moving in!

She's sooo beautiful in your signature. I'm glad to hear she's settled in enough to start enjoying breaking things. Even if it does mean the end of your peaceful life as you know it.

Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

My Pearl is very committed to decorating the house in her own feminine style. Every time she gets hold of a roll of toilet paper, she quickly turns it into lace, then carefully drapes pieces of it over everything in the room...
Hmmmm my boys do that too. I never realized it was a "style". I guess my girly nature is rubbing off on them.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Shall I say you were warned*tongue in cheek*...hehehe

Zoey also like s to drop candles
... she has broken several of her Grannies 30 plus yr old ones