Charli'es 1st CFA show (adult)

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pictures to follow later this week.

He did well. Nancy (Charlie's breeder) was very pleased with him - he's developing nicely; however Roger told me it may take 2 YEARS to be fully developed!

We got to see his nephew, Yanni (Godiva got a picture of him at the Indianapolis show a few months ago). Except for the head (as Yanni's a whole male with a wider head) they look very close to each other. DH took a picture of the 2 boys together

I had the pleasure of seeing Yanni GRAND champion at the show on Saturday. He took several finals.

The highlight was on Sunday when Charlie got his FIRST adult final as an Open (he's premier now) - we had to walk down to the ring to double check it was his number
Kim Evertt gave him a 7th Best Cat (Specialty) ! He also beat out one or two grands too

Kim had given Yanni a 3rd Best Cat on Saturday and I kinda knew that if Charlie was to get any finals as an open, Kim might give him one as she praised Yanni and Charlie looks very similar. Kim loves both boys with their body, spots, etc.

So now Charlie will take a show rest till in August, but DH will be building his "wheel" to build up muscles so he really WOWS them at the next few shows

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well done Charlie 7th is excellent.

2 YEARS to develop?? Geez I'll be waiting forever to see how Demetri ends up

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Way to go Charlie!!!!
I'm still your biggest fan. Keep up the good work Charlie you handsome devil.
~ Sadie

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!

It's funny how before I didn't really care about cat shows at all but now I'm really invested and interested in the whole process. I've been wondering all weekend how Charlie did and it's great to hear he did well

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Nancy (Charlie's breeder) was very pleased with him - he's developing nicely; however Roger told me it may take 2 YEARS to be fully developed!
Many congratulations! Since Persi is just one year old, I was wondering what you meant by "fully developed".

Thanks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fully developed is when the head/body are "all together" - he will wind up about 11-12 lbs (he's about 9 now) and will fill out and be more muscular

In other words - he's not done growing yet

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats Charlie
Keep up the good work, and relax until august (or until the wheel is built
) But u are so cute, I cant wait for the pics