I struggled for a while until I started using photobucket. It is free. Just download your pictures to there. Then, click on the image insert symbol above. Copy and paste the link to the url on photobucket under the picture you want to insert. Sounds like a lot of steps, but it becomes second nature after you have done it a few times. Just remember to resize your picture once it is on photobucket. Size it to "message board forum" size. To do this, after you have downloaded it to photobucket, open the picture on that site, click on edit, click on resize picture.
Here are the steps:
1. Go to Photobucket.com
2. Enroll for free
3. Click Browse for Pictures
4. Find a picture on your computer that you want to use
5. Download it to Photobucket
6. Click on your picture in your album on photobucket
7. Click on "edit"
8. Click on "resize"
9. Click on "message board size"
10. Go back to your album
11. Right click on the url under the picture and click on copy
12. Post a message on this furum and click on "insert image" symbol
13. Paste the url of the image in the space provided.
That is it. Someone correct me, if I left out a step. Sounds complicated, but it goes fast and, once you have done it, it becomes very easy. Print out these directions and you might can just follow the steps as you go.