RIP Fiona

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I met a very special cat back in April. Her name was Fiona, she was about 4 years old and she was my friend's indoor/outdoor baby.

She had a sad little life..never spayed, and always pregnant. She had so many worms that they would be coming out of her rear. My friend tried to treat them with over the counter dewormer over and over again. I repeatedly explained to her how cheap deworming is at the vet..but she never went.

My friend lives in the country, and this is the norm there. Cats aren't fixed, and they aren't cared for properly. They are just there because their there.

Fiona got hit by a car a couple of weeks ago and was killed, my friend just called me to let me know. She left five 3 week old kittens behind who are now being bottle fed by my friend.

Fiona was very sweet, affectionate and cuddly. She was a good girl, and deserved a better life in a warm safe home.

RIP my girl, I'm sorry you weren't given the best life possible. Play happily at the bridge where you won't have to have any more babies.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor girl
Now she will not have to have any more kittens. She is free of that vicious cycle...but what about her kids....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Poor girl
Now she will not have to have any more kittens. She is free of that vicious cycle...but what about her kids....
My friend kept one..and says she will spay her right at 8 weeks (I guess he peeps at SPCA told her they will do it at 8 weeks.)

She gave one to her mom and sister..and the other 2 went to the SPCA.

Problem is, around there..it seems most kitties end up in the same fate

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful kitty she was. Poor baby. RIP sweet Fiona. I am glad to hear that your friend will be getting the baby fixed to help fight the kitty cycle.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my heart aches for sweet Fiona - she is in a special place now and having great kitty adventures

RIP little one - enjoy your time over the Bridge

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, that poor baby. What a sweet, pretty girl. I'm so sorry. RIP beautiful girl.