New Pics

magnoliachat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thought I would post a picture of my babies.

Chief (the red on your far left) has some serious glitter. I need to take a picture of him in the sun, so that it is easier to see. He glistens in the sun. The one on the far right is a wire coat Bramble. The one in the middle (back) is the one that needs to find a home. He is going to be a big boy. He has always been the largest in the group. Looks like a Bengal with a long Oriental style body. Very pretty. They are hilarious to watch. Please excuse the background. I caught them in the laundry room for this picture. They were all asleep on a table in my laundry room until I walked in with the camera.
Now they are sitting on my computer while I type this.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

magnoliachat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks! They are 13 weeks old. Still need a home for the one in the back. I hope someone speaks up soon. He is so wonderful. Of course, I am biased.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow only 13 weeks old? i would have thought older lol hope he gets a great home.

magnoliachat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks both of you.

Yes, they look older in the picture. They are going to be large cats for sure. They are very sweet, but man are the active. They get that from the Bengal side. They run sprints through the house so fast that you can hardly see them.

magnoliachat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Awww, they are just adorable
Thank you very much. I am really enjoying them. I just hope the right home comes forward soon for the boy in the middle.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Magnoliachat

Thought I would post a picture of my babies.

Chief (the red on your far left) has some serious glitter. I need to take a picture of him in the sun, so that it is easier to see. He glistens in the sun. The one on the far right is a wire coat Bramble. The one in the middle (back) is the one that needs to find a home. He is going to be a big boy. He has always been the largest in the group. Looks like a Bengal with a long Oriental style body. Very pretty. They are hilarious to watch. Please excuse the background. I caught them in the laundry room for this picture. They were all asleep on a table in my laundry room until I walked in with the camera.
Now they are sitting on my computer while I type this.
OK, out with the truth! Did they pose like this or did you do a little "touching up"?

Great picture!

magnoliachat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

OK, out with the truth! Did they pose like this or did you do a little "touching up"?

Great picture!
No, they really were like that. It is rare, but I caught them alseep. 2 seconds later, they were running so fast I would have never got a picture. They only pose when you wake them up out of a deep sleep (which is rare).

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those kittens are just beautiful. I sure can see the "bengal" in them.. I am sure that the right person will speak up for that little(big) boy in the back! He truly is gorgeous. And I thank you for posting more photos. I don't think that I have ever seen a "Bramble" and really am not familiar with the breed - but you do have lovely kids. I look forward to more photos.

magnoliachat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

Those kittens are just beautiful. I sure can see the "bengal" in them.. I am sure that the right person will speak up for that little(big) boy in the back! He truly is gorgeous. And I thank you for posting more photos. I don't think that I have ever seen a "Bramble" and really am not familiar with the breed - but you do have lovely kids. I look forward to more photos.
Thank you so much. It is a new breed and is not accepted in TICA yet. That will be in the near future. The wire coated one (hard to see the coat well in the picture) is the desired coat for the breed. In the early stages, we will still get some straight coats like the other two from time to time. They are all so beautiful to me, though. There are only 3 breeders in the U.S. right now starting to work with the breed, so it is truly in its infancy.

magnoliachat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
HA! You noticed. Yes, he has some broken whiskers on one side. No telling what happened to them. He is into everything he can get in.

I am going to try to snap a picture of him this afternoon in the outside cattery room (their screened and latticed play room), so you can see the glitter in his coat.

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow they are gorgeous! I always wanted a bengal or something similar but they are so expensive! lol

magnoliachat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ABK

Wow they are gorgeous! I always wanted a bengal or something similar but they are so expensive! lol
Email me. He is still available.