Penny's first night in the new place

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is the food and water area - notice that she has tucked into half her wet dinner before hiding from the camera.

And then the under-door contact is made, growling coming from behind both bedroom doors in sequence:

In front of the door to the office (next to litterbox area) :

In front of the door to the living room:

(Those are the suitcases that Ginger insists upon using as a personal scratching post - she makes eye contact with me while she scratches them deliberately. Little dickens.
)

Late into the wee hours, I heard purring next to my head and turned to find Penny sniffing and kneading at the pillow that Ginger makes biscuits on and sleeps on - I grabbed the camera:

She's so TINY and SO PRETTY!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good to see she is making herself at home.

And she's not tiny, she's just not fluffy like those other two furmonsters you have!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwwwwww each pic is better. I am in love with that little girl

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Penny has always been my favourite of Nial's bengals, I'm so glad you adopted her, she's so beautiful and sweet looking

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have the utmost confidence that she will soon be learning from Ginger to scratch those suitcases, too!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I have the utmost confidence that she will soon be learning from Ginger to scratch those suitcases, too!
That's right they'll be partners in crime before you know it! She's beautiful. I hope we get to see many more picts of that gorgeous girl.

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is she small? Anyway sounds like you're doing everything correctly and she's an absolutely stunning marble bengals. I've seen plenty of not so good ones here in the UK but Penny is just gorgeous.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Siggav

Is she small? Anyway sounds like you're doing everything correctly and she's an absolutely stunning marble bengals. I've seen plenty of not so good ones here in the UK but Penny is just gorgeous.
I'm told that she is big for a female Bengal - she is a very solid 9 pounds, loaded with muscles, but to me she seems so tiny. But then again, Ferris really is a hugemongous boy.

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep bengals are really muscular cats. Nikita is the only cat I see on a regular basis so I find other cats weird to pick up when I do meet them. I.e they're so soft and squishy compared to the hard brick of muscle that I'm used to.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

any day two pics?
None at all - she spent the day in the kitty condo tube.