Hiyas, Im new too hehe.

dragoro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just moved down to florida back in March. Since I dont really know anyone down here, I figured Id get a cat for company. My best friend back in mich is a real animal lover, so I took her advice and adopted a 10 month old cat from Petsmart instead of going looking for a kitten. Its the best move I ever made. His name is Jacob, and hes the most wonderful cat Ive ever had. When he came to me, he was way overweight, but is perfect now. Hes still a big cat, and ya can hear him in the other room when he purrs hehe.

Anyways, I went to petsmart today to get some more cat food, and there they were, beautifull tiny kittens!! One of the volunteers told me to go in and look at em, I responded that I cant because if I did, Id end up taking one home. Well she talked me into going in, and dang it if I didnt come home with a new kitten!!! Hes a tiny thing, grey with hints of orange patches. He was scared when I first got him home, but he seems to be coming around, even sat on my shoulder purring for awhile. So far, there hasnt been much of a problem between the two cats. Jacob hissed a couple times, and seems kinda mad at me at the moment cause the new kitten is getting so much attention. He even went and slept in the closet, which hes never done before. Oh well, he will get over it once he figures out I got enough love for the both of them.

Anyways, Just wanted to say hi, and intro my two cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hehe, I have a plastic storage bin in my living room where I keep all my comp cds and movie dvds. Usally I have stuff out so I can keep the thing closed. Jacob likes to climb on it and sit and hang out. Today however, I have everything in it, so it doesnt come close to being able to be shut. Jacob just jumped on top of it, thinking hed hang out, but its way too steep. Surprised the heck out of him. Nothing like hearing cat claws being dragged against plastic. Almost as bad as a chalk board lol.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi & welcome to TCS!
It's great that you've joined us!

If you have any questions, or need any help as you navigate around the site, please feel free to click on my username and send me a private message. I'll be happy to help.

See you around the forums!

BTW, by the way you describe your new kitten's coloring, it sounds like a dilute tortie, in which case, it's probably a girl.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!
!........

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your fur-family to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
First time Ive caught em napping together!!!