Cheaper sourses for Innova EVO.

panther pride

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I currently live in St paul MN, in highland village, the closest place near me that sells Innova EVO dry is Chuck and dons pet food outlit in bloomenten. Trouble is its like $20 for a med size bag, that lasts them like a month or so. Does anyone know where I could buy Innova EVO for cheaper, I heard online its like 14.99 or less but when I brought it up with one of my friends, he stated it ends up costing just as much with shipping tax,ect.

Anyone know a cheap online/ or store sourse for Innova EVO cat food?

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you checked buying it over at Amazon? They do seem to have better shipping prices.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A 6.6 lb bag is 16.14 plus shipping.....shipping is 8.47

a 2.2 lb bag is 6.19 plus shipping....shipping is 6.42

Or you could just buy a bigger bag that lasts longer so you don't have to buy it quite as ofter.

a 15.4 lb bag costs 34.19 and shipping is 10.17
And that bag should last longer.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just found a list of places that say they sale this close to you. Well at least thats what the website says but I don't live there so I have no idea if its correct.

It says in Bloominton There is a Pet Supplies Plus there that sales Evo.

A place called Dog Days in St. Paul says they carry it.

Blue Sky Kennel and grooming in St Paul

The shaggy dog in West St Paul

Twin Cities Reptiles in St Paul

Plus quite a bit more but I am unsure ehats close to you. If you PM me I will send you the list.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

panther pride

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Evo is the kind I'm looking for, not Innova in the red bag. Twin cities reptiles carries wet Innova.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah I thought the ones at least in my first post were the prices for the evo online. As for the list well I don't know which varitey each place sales but thats what pulled up when I looked on their site. Plus I notice a bag change with the Evo.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
petfood direct often has coupons for shipping and off the $$ ... I just decided to mix two foods to keep $$ down

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Also Pet Food Direct sales pet foods on Amazon and Amazon has a lower shipping scale.

kisabre

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Can I ask a personal question? How much do some of you end up paying on a monthly basis for cat food?

kittylover77

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I recently switched both of my cats to mostly wet diet.
So these days its about $40 for two cats for wet food and about $9 for dry food bag, that lasts about 1-2 months.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
well Kandie(
for raw canned and supplements ran about 50-60 a month

Zoey runs about 20-30

My dog Gigi runs about 45

kisabre

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
kittylover77

Then I'm doing some then terribly wrong. I spent about 50-60$ last month and I'm almost out and worse I only have one cat.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kisabre

kittylover77

Then I'm doing some then terribly wrong. I spent about 50-60$ last month and I'm almost out and worse I only have one cat.
What are you feeding???

is your cat a kitten or adult and how much does it weigh..???

kisabre

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sharky

He's an adult and he weighs between 10 - 12 pounds. And he’s mostly eating Wellness and some Merricks and some dry occasionally (Chicken soup for the cat lover’s soul). However, I'm going to completely stop giving him dry this month and he's doesn't like dry anyway.

kisabre

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Panther Pride

I’ve been searching the internet and still haven’t found any low-cost Innova EVO dry especially with the shipping cost.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Sharky

He's an adult and he weighs between 10 - 12 pounds. And heâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s mostly eating Wellness and some Merricks and some dry occasionally (Chicken soup for the cat loverâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s soul). However, I'm going to completely stop giving him dry this month and he's doesn't like dry anyway.
ahh that explains it /.... Wellness canned for 12-13 oz cans runs about 1.75 a can and I would guess you use about that much a day

kittylover77

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

kittylover77

I am on a tight budget so I save money by buying large cans (13oz).
I buy innova, california natural, evo, pet guard, and eagle pack wet. All those cans are $1.39. So I get 30 of those a month, and my girls share one a day (I refrigerate the rest).
Then I buy one bag of California Natural (Chicken & Rice or Herring & Sweet Potato), that runs $8.50, I use it when I can't do wet feedings.

Shop around, and see which stores carry the food you like to buy, the cheapest. Large cans definitely save me lots of money.

kisabre

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

ahh that explains it /.... Wellness canned for 12-13 oz cans runs about 1.75 a can and I would guess you use about that much a day
Exactly. I think I may look into a way to cut down my expenses for cat food.