Everyone please say Hi to Frosty

asecretk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I saw an ad on petfinder Thursday and I just had (read: HAD) to call about it.

Meet our newest Family member Frosty. The pictures do not do her justice. She is increditably beautiful and friendly. I have her on my sun porch for now. She has only met my two goodwill ambassadors Egore and Moochie.

They both are in love, she not so much. She only hissed so I think that is a good thing. I only left them out there (with me watching of course) for abut 5 minutes each.

I also have the window open so she can smell the inside of the house. Uno sits at the window and looks (read: glares) down at her.

I am going to take more pictures later today and hopefully capture more of her beauty.

I may change her name but until she is comfortable I am calling her Frosty.

Okay enough gabbing on to the pics.

Oh and here is a link to our other new family member.

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...10#post1798310

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Frosty

She is lovely, I'm sure her former people are pleased that she has such a good home.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AsecretK
Oh what a beautiful girl! But then i am biased on white itties, everyone knows they are perfect!
she has such an interesting shape too. Is her tail folded under or she doesn't have one?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

asecretk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Oh what a beautiful girl! But then i am biased on white itties, everyone knows they are perfect!
she has such an interesting shape too. Is her tail folded under or she doesn't have one?
She has a tail. She was still shy and had it tucked under her.

She has ventured inside several times now. She still hisses at the other cats but nothing more than that. She is really affectionate with people.

She is a lot larger than her petfinder ad said she was. The same thing happened when my mom adopted a cat off petfinder. They listed him as small.

I wonder what these people thought was large. Did they own cougars in the past?

I think she is very pretty and will post more pics when she gets more comfortable.

I have never owned a cat with eyes that color. The camera did a good job of capturing them. They really are a lime/yellow green.