Penny's in her new furever home!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've just got home and tended to the kits - Penny is locked in my bedroom and as I've logged on she's let out a few cries (I think she's calling for Itsy and Impact
) but she quieted when I spoke to her through the door.

She has run under the bed to get away from me, but the last time I checked on her she was lying where I sleep.

The carrier that smells like her is in the living room and Ginger has shown some concern while Ferris is uncertain, but being braver than Ginger at sniffing up the strange Penny smell.

This is going to be interrrrresting, needless to say.
And you'll all just have to go through some of it with us.

I have VERY few pics from my trip - those Bengals move much too quickly for my camera and photography skills, but I got a couple of kitten pics that came out nice, will post & discuss later.

Nial and Teri are every bit the two wonderful people like I've heard rumored about. The 3 hours that I was there went by in a FLASH. Then Penny and I had to go to catch the flight home.

Oh - and DO NOT TRUST INTERNET DIRECTIONS, lol...they lead you to DEAD END ROADS!
I got lost on the way back to the airport. I could SEE it, I just couldn't DRIVE to it.
But a nice man riding a tractor got me going in the right direction. Thank you Mr. Farmer dude!

Too tired to say much now, so I'll post more tomorrow.

Oh ya: except that I have to tell you that I went and got a tattoo while I was killing time on Thursday night in Wilmington, NC.

It's a teal and yellow dragonfly on my right leg just above the ankle.

I'll show you after it heals.

Ooo, gotta go...Penny's calling again. I'm going to go hang with her for a little while.
See you all tomorrow.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a trip! A new kitty- getting lost- and a tattoo! What an adventure!

Glad to hear you made it there and back - can't wait to see some photos!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome back from your safe and adventurous trip! I can't wait to see pictures of Penny and the tattoo!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad that both you and Penny made it back safely!
Please keep us posted on the progress and post some pictures as soon as you can. I'm so happy for you and excited! I can't wait until I am financially set to get a bengal. They are so gorgeous and I love their personality!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Glad to hear you and Penny have made it home safe and sound!

Guess I need to catch up on some posts to find out about this tattoo talk....???

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG how exciting!!!!! She's home!!! I bet she snuggles with you tonight

Hope you have an awesome weekend with the kits, and Penny settles in well

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on the safe and adventurous trip, and of course Penny coming home
It sounds like u had quite a trip, and I cant wait to see pics

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Oh - and DO NOT TRUST INTERNET DIRECTIONS, lol...they lead you to DEAD END ROADS!
I got lost on the way back to the airport. I could SEE it, I just couldn't DRIVE to it.
But a nice man riding a tractor got me going in the right direction. Thank you Mr. Farmer dude!
Exactly why we love the South. Even a farmer dude on a tractor will give some lost Yankee chick directions.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Exactly why we love the South. Even a farmer dude on a tractor will give some lost Yankee chick directions.
He even shut it down so I didn't have to yell over the sound of it.

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great to hear you got back safe and sound. I'm currently looking through all your threads about Penny, looking forward to seeing how she's settled in and how you're coping with being the staff of a Bengal