I havent seen Miss Kitty for several days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think the last time I saw her was maybe over the weekend!! I didnt let her out, Im not sure how she got out!! I am sooo worried!! She still has her stitches in from her spay! Would you all please send me some vibes?? I would appreciate it!!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad she's okay but it sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now, Monica. You might want to reconsider keeping all those animals, given the recent financial troubles, marital discord and dog attacks you've been posting about. They might be safer somewhere they will have the full attention of their owner.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Glad she's okay but it sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now, Monica. You might want to reconsider keeping all those animals, given the recent financial troubles, marital discord and dog attacks you've been posting about. They might be safer somewhere they will have the full attention of their owner.
I agree with this completely. Pets are like toddlers and they require and deserve our undivided attention to make sure that they are safe out of harms way.

asecretk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am glad you found her. That must have been quite a scare.

Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Pets are like toddlers and they require and deserve our undivided attention to make sure that they are safe out of harms way.
I was just saying this yesterday. I don't know what there problem was but yesterday my dogs were hanging on me so much I felt like I had three two year olds hanging on my legs

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Umm-no. Im not rehoming my pets.......and Im not sure what "dog attacks" you are referring to??

And they have my full attention......

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Umm-no. Im not rehoming my pets.......and Im not sure what "dog attacks" you are referring to??

And they have my full attention......
You must admit that your last post about finding a severed cat's head in your dog's mouth was very graphic and very upsetting to not only you, but to everyone who saw your post.

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=128305

Your home has been in a bad way. You posted that your husband hit you and that you were scared of him. Then you posted that you were leaving him and had to rehome some of your pets. Then a week or so ago you post about getting yet another cat. which you are keeping and that you and your husband were working things throuh.

Now we see posts from you saying you think your dogs killed your cat because it had a severed cat head in it's mouth You eventually found it wasn't your cat, but it was someone else's can who is probably missing it very much.

Then a day or two after that you post that you can't find "Miss Kitty" for several days and you can't even really remember when you last saw her.

Those kitties, like toddlers, deserve better than what they seem to be getting lately. They need time, loving, attention and play. They need somene who is concerned about their wellbeing and look out for them in the home to make sure they are safe from harm.

I strongly urge you to rehome some of them and keep 1 or 2 becuase you don't seem to be able to handle all that you have on your plate while still being able to give the care and attention needed to your pets.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

No one is picking on you, Monica, but it does seem that you have a lot going on and maybe should think about taking a step back and making sure everything and everyone's needs are being met equally.

Your pets do not have a choice in things, and they can't speak for themselves when they feel neglected or lonely. Even with everything going on that you have described, they still need your full attention and it sounds to at least some of us as though they aren't getting it.

And trust me, I'd give this same advice to anyone, not picking on you at all.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Since Miss Kitty has been found and vibes are no longer needed, I will now close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.