Owee

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ya'll I did the stupidest thing ever last night. Lee was playing the game so I was playing on the Gazelle (mistake #1). Now on the gazelle you can lean as far back as you want and that is what I was doing. Well the peddals flipped all the way over making me fall on my side on the supprt bar. I have a bruise on my side and it hurts to walk.

Any one want a gazelle?

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OUCH!!!! Sorry you got hurt playing.I hope it doesn't hurt to bad.
No thanks on the gazelle either.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It hurts to walk. I will be ok. My ego is bruised a little to. Lee's comment was not are you ok. It was "That was stupidity"

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Ya'll I did the stupidest thing ever last night. Lee was playing the game so I was playing on the Gazelle (mistake #1). Now on the gazelle you can lean as far back as you want and that is what I was doing. Well the peddals flipped all the way over making me fall on my side on the supprt bar. I have a bruise on my side and it hurts to walk.

Any one want a gazelle?
Ouch! No thanks on the gazelle - mine is in a corner of the basement gathering dust.

Hopefully you feel better soon.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The bruise is pretty ugly and big. And the gazelle is finding a new home for sure!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Awwww, you were trying to work out and you got hurt?!! GEESH, now you'll be scared of the Gazelle forever
No I was pretending to be on a ski jump!
That stupid thing is no work out. Its like swinging your legs back and forth. I don't even get out of breath on it!