the Daily Thread TGIF 5-25

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's the weekend! And we have Monday off work too!

Morning cat peeps!

Hot this weekend, still no rain
Probably do some yardwork and watch some tv, will be trying NOT to do much.

No pic today but it is Africa Day. That reminds me, I need to find that thread we had with the Africam and bump it up.

Have a great day!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!
It's a holiday here in the UK on monday as well

I'm catching the train tonight straight from work to go to Gils, but i'm back sunday because with him working on a farm with livestock they don't get their public holidays like us, and besides i miss the girls already so i want to be back to spend the monday with them

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day long weekend!!

I just got home last night from being gone for work for 3 days. Feels so good to be home!! I'm going to be doing more packing today, we move in 6 days!

Have a great Friday everyone!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a cook out to go to tonight to celebrate my Neice Graduating!!So, I'll be gone for most of the night and I have a ton of things to cook for it too.
Have a GREAT day all!!!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Go on then if you must!
Just leave us all here to while away the day while your all tucked up in bed
cool, i will go then.
i have king sized bed so i have room for more, just so long as they dont snore,
and dont mind eazy;s sometime gas issue

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all,

Its Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!!
Thank god!

I was laying sod all night last night..got home at like 11..so I am really tired and beat! But I made $50

Tomorrow is a big car shopping day for me, hopefully I find something

Have a good one!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

cool, i will go then.
i have king sized bed so i have room for more, just so long as they dont snore,
and dont mind eazy;s sometime gas issue
thanks for the offer.But, I don't think my hubby would like that.

I'm getting ready to get back into a nice king size bed myself.Got my heating blanket on, so it'll be nice and toasty

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Good morning

Happy Towel Day everyone! Be sure to know where your towel is and don't do any space travel without it.

I'm not sure what I'm doing today. Another very hot day with no air conditioning.
I finally planted my garden yesterday. I planted a little bit of everything: seeds for radishes, yellow beans, spinach and carrots as well as two tomato plants and one yellow pepper plant. I figured I'd try a little bit of everything and see what grows.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been so busy the past few days-I should be working up some containers right now but waiting for load of wash to finish cycle!!
Took yesterday off and went w/Neil and SIL plant shopping for me (and some customers). Got lots of great plants at good prices and a couple nice sized dwarf conifers too. Picked up another new client-more a maitenance job which is good. Neil's off today working at the fasrm fizing one of the barn doors. Have to work a bit tomorrow and finish planting veg garden and plant all the stuff I bought too.
TG!F!!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Morning all,

Its Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!!
Thank god!

I was laying sod all night last night..got home at like 11..so I am really tired and beat! But I made $50

Tomorrow is a big car shopping day for me, hopefully I find something

Have a good one!
Good luck car shopping! Remember, I told you that you can buy mine!

I'm here at work... had to open up the office this morning. Im still in termendous amounts of pain from my wisdom tooth- so I have to find out what the heck I can do, or if I can get in anywhere while my MN Care insurance is being processed

Long weekend.... yay, maybe I can get this tooth pulled and recover all weekend.... one can only hope!

Happy Friday all

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
I took pictures of my new garden, but I think they're trapped in my camera forever

(that's what happens when you have an ancient camera and a new computer
)

I really need to get off my butt, take a shower, do my legs (it's boiling hot, and I'm sweating like crazy wearing pants) and do something. I can't just stay here posting all day.

or can I...

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all....ever have one of those mornings? Derek was restless all night so once again I didn't get much sleep. Then I finally get my motor (al little sluggishly I might add) and I go to brush teeth etc, well I almost put deoderant on my toothbrush! What was I thinking?

Off early today to see the doc about my gall stone. Then I have a bunch of stuff to do at home as we will be at my mom's tomorrow for my niece's 5th b-day. Still have to wrap pressies and make the dip....

Hope everyone has a good day.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's another hot day in Philly. I am concerned about my electric bill for next month.
Going to attempt to do laundry today and hit the bank later tonight. That's all I have planned. Have a good weekend!

Originally Posted by Miss Mew

I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day long weekend!!

I just got home last night from being gone for work for 3 days. Feels so good to be home!! I'm going to be doing more packing today, we move in 6 days!

Have a great Friday everyone!
Good Luck with the move!

Originally Posted by adymarie

Hey all....ever have one of those mornings? Derek was restless all night so once again I didn't get much sleep. Then I finally get my motor (al little sluggishly I might add) and I go to brush teeth etc, well I almost put deoderant on my toothbrush! What was I thinking?

Off early today to see the doc about my gall stone. Then I have a bunch of stuff to do at home as we will be at my mom's tomorrow for my niece's 5th b-day. Still have to wrap pressies and make the dip....

Hope everyone has a good day.
Good Luck with your doc visit!

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning everyone!!!

It's about 8 in the morning here.
I'm working until 5 and then we're all going to Mexico for Memorial Weekend.
I won't be back onto TCS until Tuesday
what am I going to do to survive?
It's gonna be hotttt this weekend!!

Have a grrrrrrrrreat weekend everybody!