Please Please Please Can I have some prayers for my Papa??

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Papa (my moms dad) has been having some health problems lately and we've all been worried sick about him. He went in for some tests today and they found something abnormal on his lungs during his chest x-ray.
He's going to have a scan of his lungs tomorrow and we'll find out what the doctor thinks.

He has always been my rock, my safe place and my father figure. He's the most wonderful man I've ever known and I don't know what I would do without him!
He's only 62 and I'm not ready to lose him yet!! I can barely type through the tears. My best memories are with him and my Mommom (mom's mom). I want him to be here to see my children brought into this world!

Please you guys, could you just say a little prayer for him tonight? I'm so scared right now. I'm praying that its nothing. Please God, let it be nothing!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

My Papa (my moms dad) has been having some health problems lately and we've all been worried sick about him. He went in for some tests today and they found something abnormal on his lungs during his chest x-ray.
He's going to have a scan of his lungs tomorrow and we'll find out what the doctor thinks.

He has always been my rock, my safe place and my father figure. He's the most wonderful man I've ever known and I don't know what I would do without him!
He's only 62 and I'm not ready to lose him yet!! I can barely type through the tears. My best memories are with him and my Mommom (mom's mom). I want him to be here to see my children brought into this world!

Please you guys, could you just say a little prayer for him tonight? I'm so scared right now. I'm praying that its nothing. Please God, let it be nothing!
I am sending tons of hugs and prayers for you from Mississippi, please let us know what you find out.

I am here if you need to talk

Love ya

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I will certainly keep your Popa in my thoughts and prayers.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh Keysha
I will keep you all in my prayers!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
God hears your prayers as well as ours. Hang in there. I will pray that what ever it is will be minor. *Hugs*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so much!

I've calmed down a bit now, it was just such a shock. He's the man thats supposed to live forever ya know?

I'll let you guys know when I find out something tomorrow.

Yalls prayers and vibes mean a lot to me.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thank you all so much!

I've calmed down a bit now, it was just such a shock. He's the man thats supposed to live forever ya know?

I'll let you guys know when I find out something tomorrow.

Yalls prayers and vibes mean a lot to me.
Aww sweetie!!! I will keep you and papa in my prayers!
I will keep checking back to see if you know anything!!