Please tell me I am not the only one!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I finally showered for the day. Washed my face, wet my hair, shaved, washed my hair, applied leave-in conditioner, wrapped my hair, shut the shower off, & started to dry off when I realized I never washed my body!

Now normally I wash my face, body then hair but today I went out of order and look what happened! I had to draw a bath and finish bathing. Please tell me I am not the only one?!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nope! I so totally forgot to wash my hair when I was in the shower a few days ago!

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OMG I mess up all the time if I switch the order. I wash my hair wash my face apply conditioner and then wash my body. But when I go to shave my legs sometimes I start at the top and go down but will forget about the lower half of my legs or forget one leg entirely. I now know that I must work my way from the bottom up with shaving..and then wash my body all over again...lol

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cant say I have had that problem sweetie....I actually thought you were going to ask who all waits all day to take a shower!?
I was gonna be the first to admit to that....
Its 2:20 and Im still in my jammies....

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I ususlly forget to shave but thats because I don't usually shave unless I don't have time to epilate. Or, if Matt and I are showering together he throws me all off so I usually forget something.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have done that before. Now I always do things in the same order. I wash my body, shave, then I wash my hair that way I don't forget anything.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup, I have forgotten:

~To suds up
~shave under the arms
~to apply deoderant

I don't normally do them all at once. The last one is usually my most frequent "Oops I forgot" so thats why I keep an extra stick at my desk

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

I've done that before. I've also accidentally put my hair conditioner on my face like face wash....
A few weeks ago I put Shampoo on my puff instead of body wash!
Originally Posted by WhosaMyHercules

OMG I mess up all the time if I switch the order. I wash my hair wash my face apply conditioner and then wash my body. But when I go to shave my legs sometimes I start at the top and go down but will forget about the lower half of my legs or forget one leg entirely. I now know that I must work my way from the bottom up with shaving..and then wash my body all over again...lol
I have been very careful about that lately. I have done that so many times in the past. Usually I would do calf, thigh, calf, thigh but for the longest time I would forget the one calf.

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At least twice that I can think of I've washed/shampooed/shaved/etc... and got out of the shower without rinsing off the conditioner
And even sillier... usually it takes me about 10 minutes to figure out why my hair feels gross...
Duh me!

jenny1124

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I haven't done that, but I've missed an entire leg shaving a few times.. not sure how I forget that.. lol.