The kittens wont be getting fixed this week

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Im kinda dissapointed I really wanted them to get fixed so they could go to their new homes. But the vet wants to wait till they can do all of them at the same time.
She said maybe Monday or Tuesday. They need to get it done before they get to big and stop looking like tiny kittens. They are getting really big.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww....is there no way to talk the vet into doing some now? That way, some of the kittens would be ready for adoption before the others, instead of all at once.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Awww....is there no way to talk the vet into doing some now? That way, some of the kittens would be ready for adoption before the others, instead of all at once.
I tried to talk her into doing all but Meeka and Luna but she said that it would be easier to just bring them all up at once. I even offered to drive Meeka and Luna up there when they were big enough but she said shed just rather do them all at once. So I guess I will just have to wait. They were supposed to go to the adoption event this weekend but now they cant. People have been waiting for this litter forever! Theres about 20 aplications on them that have already been approved. They were supposed to be are first litter this year but theres been about 4 litters that passed them up that were younger then them. Im really frustrated! All of the other kittens are going to get my babies homes.