PJ just kicked me!!!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG!!! PJ (our nickname for the little foetus), was kicking away, so I put my hand on my belly and he kicked my hand!! I've felt him kicking for a couple of weeks, and it's just started getting stronger, and this is the first time I've felt him with my hand
I kept my hand there and I felt him a second time.

And of course DH is away, so he didn't get to feel it, but he's back on Friday, so he'll get to feel it then

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

OMG!!! PJ (our nickname for the little foetus), was kicking away, so I put my hand on my belly and he kicked my hand!! I've felt him kicking for a couple of weeks, and it's just started getting stronger, and this is the first time I've felt him with my hand
I kept my hand there and I felt him a second time.

And of course DH is away, so he didn't get to feel it, but he's back on Friday, so he'll get to feel it then
That's so cool!

My aunt used to put a teacup on her belly and bub would kick it onto the carpet! lol

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOO HOO!!! Sounds like you may have a soccer player in there.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really miss that about being pregnant (the only thing I miss about being pregnant). Wait until about month 7 - that is the most active time...8 and 9 months it gets a little crowded in there, but month 7 is acrobatic time.