TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Opps be careful!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Opps be careful!

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
I was just trying to look at craigslist.com. But forgot to put the s in it and a porn site came on. I was totally shocked. So be careful what you type! That was nasty!
post #2 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fostermomm View Post
I was just trying to look at craigslist.com. But forgot to put the s in it and a porn site came on. I was totally shocked. So be careful what you type! That was nasty!

thank you for the warning!!!
post #3 of 15
lol wait until you go to type hotmail.com and you type hotmale.com
oh the horrors.
post #4 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
lol wait until you go to type hotmail.com and you type hotmale.com
oh the horrors.

lol


or you just happen to be someone with a weird hobby like ww.ilikemilkinggoats.com and you accidentaly type 'goatees' instead and it comes up with some weird facial hair fetish site!!



i think im going to stop now

im feeling so much more me than i was a week ago, but i still miss Jazzy
post #5 of 15
now i'm curious
post #6 of 15
I've done that before!!! I don't know if it still is, but used too if you transposed the a and i in hotmail you got a naughty site too!


A friend of mine's little boy wanted to go to ZoogDisney.com (a kids site). Well the little boy couldn't talk very well and his dad thought he was saying Zoo Disney, so he typed that in. Needless to say he had to explain some things to his 6 year old.
post #7 of 15
hey i didint get a porn site!!! just a site full of annoying links!
post #8 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoriana View Post
hey i didint get a porn site!!! just a site full of annoying links!
which did you try,?
its been a long time since i miss typed , hotmail.
post #9 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
which did you try,?
its been a long time since i miss typed , hotmail.
Its been a long time since both of my incidents too...I'm afraid to check if they are still that way though.
post #10 of 15
the ww.craiglit.com without the s! i better double check just in case! nope it's safe!
post #11 of 15
ok really really do NOT look at hotmale....but craiglit is okay! do NOT look at hotmale!!!! *falls over* i closed it before it loaded as soon as the title in the bar came up lol
post #12 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoriana View Post
ok really really do NOT look at hotmale....but craiglit is okay! do NOT look at hotmale!!!! *falls over* i closed it before it loaded as soon as the title in the bar came up lol
lol you saved it in your favorites
post #13 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fostermomm View Post
I was just trying to look at craigslist.com. But forgot to put the s in it and a porn site came on. I was totally shocked. So be careful what you type! That was nasty!
Oh yes I'm sure you "forgot" to put the s in
post #14 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl View Post
Oh yes I'm sure you "forgot" to put the s in
If you had seen my reaction then you would have known it was on accident. LOL I was expecting craigslist and saw that. LOL BTW it wasnt craiglit that was bad it was craiglist.
post #15 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
lol you saved it in your favorites

i did not
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Opps be careful!