Top Cat
Purraise
hmm i like late at night,
worst time of day is about 5 seconds after i wake up lol

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
If im not going out early the next day, i would say night time. Im not much of a morning person. Satruday nights are the best because thats when Tristan and i stuff outselves at the pub with delicious food and go home to cuddle in bed and watch tv

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to be a morning person then a night person, Now I am just a Person
Its hard to find a good time, afternoons suck from getting up to early after going to bed to late

I usually don't get started until 8:00 pm and I never get to bed before 1:00 AM

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the morning, after I've worked out and showered...breakfast and warming-up, especially if I have a few extra moments to watch bad daytime TV or take a walk (depending on the weather!). If I havd to pick hours, I'd say between 8-11AM.

I HATE HATE HATE between 4-9PM. Ugh. That whole chunk of afternoon is just so...gross.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I guess it woudl have to be late afternoon/late night for me seeing how thats when I am most awake and more productive

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a night person so anytime after sunset is good. I cannot stand the hours between 2-5pm. I am always so tired then no matter how much sleep I have had.

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite time of the day is night time...I like to be the only one up in the house...nice and quiet.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Depends - the work week it's between 4:30 and 5:00 pm.

Weekends - early morning. I typically get up earlier than fiance so I get to have some quality alone time with the cats in the house.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Any time that I can sleep is my favourite time.

Then again snuggle time with my boys in the evening before bed is special time.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite time of day has to be later in the evening as well. Anytime from 9P.M. on is good. I know by that time I have pretty much finished off my work for the day, everyone from the offices are gone home and hopefully will not be contacting me for a few hours. This is my me time, when I can soak in the tub, read or just watch tv.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not a morning perso so I like after dinner. I also love to sleep & dream away

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like early mornings, before I have to leave for work but after I'm dressed and ready to go. I don't like being rushed, so I wake up about two hours before I have to leave the house (which means I'm up at 5:30 am); I take my time and enjoy the quiet.

I also really like the evenings, after the dinner rush is over and we can just sit and relax. Usually we're heading straight from dinner over to a friend's house or to some other activity, but on the few evenings when we have some time together, I really enjoy that time.

lemur 6

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You know that hour when the sun is sort of low on the horizon in the evening, and it just absolutely sets fire to the skies? The sky goes from blue, to pink, to blood red, to gold, and settle into a periwinkle, all in a matter of 20-30 minutes. That's my favorite time of the day, especially on partly cloudy and clear days. Perfect time to take a break, relax, and watch the sky.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
5:00 during the week! I like when its just getting dark, and I can relax on the couch w/ John & the kitties