The step-kids

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
I know ive talked about them a bit. You know that Cleo and Timmy the kitties live with Tristan. These are the other animals that live with him, but i am like their adopted mummy

Bella (Belladonna) the cutest and most excitable thing ever!

Bella (freshly shawn for Summer)trying to dig into the guinea pigs house

Rhani, she has cataracts, is pretty much deaf and because of her old age she has bad hips, but when you see her run around she is always smiling (and it's hilarious when she pops her head through Cleos cat door!)

Noodles the evil fluffy carrot!

Baby duck

Baby chickens

Ducks

More ducks

The layers

There are alot more ducks and chickens, all get to come out of their home and roam around certain parts of the garden. The chooks in the big pen get the run of a huge orchard and and the ducks have their own swimming pool :p (a kiddie pool hehe)

These are the animals i get to look at and play with when im at Tristans. Breeding season is over, but it is so beautiful seeing baby chickens and ducks being born!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
hehe thanks, i've loved spending the last 21 months being in their lives, they are all beautiful critters

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww Bella looks so cute with her coat shaved!!!! What a farm! All those animals look like fun.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

Awww Bella looks so cute with her coat shaved!!!! What a farm! All those animals look like fun.
They are. it's such a beautiful area to live. The drought was heartbreaking, using your water was sort of a choice between the food crops or the chickens & ducks. Fortunately we've had alot of rain the last week or two

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks
actually everyone was worried about Rhani. She got swapped onto a different pain/arthritis medication when the vet thought she could be a bit more perky (even though the one she was one was working) and after telling Wendy (tristans mum) that she fell over on her way to the food bowl and i had to pick her up, that this new medication wasnt that good and they might have to pts the poor little thing. Thankfully, she got changed back and she is much better. I dont understand why a vet would do that anyway. Rhani is probably 14/15 years old so even with meds she wouldn't be like a little puppy.

I was so worried, Tristan would have been so upset if she was pts. Im glad she is still around now.