It's so Hotttt I love it.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well it looks like spring has arrived and summer is not far behind. Was a glorious warm day here and it is one of those really hot nights when all you can smell in the air is lilac's and apple blossoms. I have about four lilac bushes in my yard and a couple of crab apple trees in the neighbors yard that just started to bloom today and the smell is intoxicating tonight. I just came in off the deck, I have been sitting out there for the last hour enjoying the night.
Even the kitties
are standing in the window sniffing the air. I am sure by tomorrow I will be complaining about the heat but as for tonight I think it is great.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the smell of lilacs! The smell is pure spring. I can't wait to plant them around the house for next spring. It was gorgeous down here too. Enjoy it while you can, because summer (from what I hear) is supposed to be unreal!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
O my, it was in the 80's
It was just too hot, and then having to go outside to make phonecalls at the hospital, thank goodness it was air conditioned though
Our house isnt, YET
I am still trying to talk dad into it, but I think by the time my mom gets out of the hospital it will be on
Its funny though because I get cold easily, so I always have a hoody on hand, also when its hot and I say its hot than it must be hot
I am cold in the late 60s degree weather
But man was it hot, this temps need to decide which range they are going to stay in and whether its spring or summer already

I do love the nights though of spring and summer
its always so nice out, ecspecially when the sun sets

Nightd are always beautiful

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was a gorgeous day in Toronto yesterday - not as smoggy and humid as it was supposed to get. Hopefully today is just as lovely....no smog please.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

It was a gorgeous day in Toronto yesterday - not as smoggy and humid as it was supposed to get. Hopefully today is just as lovely....no smog please.
I heard it's supposed to go up to 32 degrees today - that is just way toooo hot for me thanks.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I heard it's supposed to go up to 32 degrees today - that is just way toooo hot for me thanks.
plus humidity to make it feel like 37 to 39. My asthma is gonna hurt!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Well it looks like spring has arrived and summer is not far behind. Was a glorious warm day here and it is one of those really hot nights when all you can smell in the air is lilac's and apple blossoms. I have about four lilac bushes in my yard and a couple of crab apple trees in the neighbors yard that just started to bloom today and the smell is intoxicating tonight. I just came in off the deck, I have been sitting out there for the last hour enjoying the night.
Even the kitties
are standing in the window sniffing the air. I am sure by tomorrow I will be complaining about the heat but as for tonight I think it is great.

I am sure it smells nice but I would be sneezing my head off!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was beautiful out yesterday and today... Today we are going to hit 85 and I love it! Yesterday was about 83! Finally its about time, Im so sick of winter!

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's suposed to get to 32 or 33 degrees here in Ottawa too... what happened to the great white north!? I would be happy if the warmest we got was 25 or 26. Anything over that is too hot for me. I'm a cold blooded individual. I ware short sleves at -5 degrees.
The humidity is what kills me.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

It's suposed to get to 32 or 33 degrees here in Ottawa too... what happened to the great white north!? I would be happy if the warmest we got was 25 or 26. Anything over that is too hot for me. I'm a cold blooded individual. I ware short sleves at -5 degrees.
The humidity is what kills me.
Yup - it's not the heat...it's the humidity!