Anyone planning dinner in their heads yet?

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been thinking about dinner... and I am thinking Sauted shrimp in garlic over a nice salad with a tomato vinagrette. I have the Shrimp at home I just have to stop for salad fixings.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Somewhat...I just borrowed 2 cookbooks from the library. I memorized one recipe before leaving this morning, so hopefully I can remember it!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup! Really quick easy dinner. Take two chicken breasts, put them in a glass pie pan and cover them in thousand island dressing. It tastes soooo good! And they stay nice and juicy!!!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmmm dinner????? give me ideas what i can make for lunch tomorrow

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Planning it?? It's almost ready
I have a baked Rotini in the oven, and have some french bread sliced and slathered with garlic butter to stick in there with it in a little while

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am just waiting for my parents to arrive from St. Louis tonight and then we are going to go out for mexican...YUMMY!

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm trying to decide between breaded pork cutlets with a side of tomato pasta or salmon fillets with grilled veggies. I got them both on sale today, along with some ribs which I may make on Friday.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tonight i said- forget cooking- i'm throwing some garlic/parmesean potato wedges in the toaster oven for dinner
they're cooking now! I might make some mac & cheese to go with them