Ahhh I cant settle my stomac!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well girlies, the time of the month is coming once again and my stomac is starving! I just want to stuff my self with food, but i have no cravings!!

I just want to go to mc donalds and stuff my self! But i cant

I feel like cooking spaghetti and using nutella as the sauce
Please suggest me something decent to eat!

princess-pickle

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just pig out on really unhealthy things! (chocolate) I know how you feel, I was having an EXTREME craving for chocolate yesterday, I looked everywhere! I only had a tin of tomato soup to eat because my mum needed to go shopping!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
eat something that is going to last you a while and not wear off in two seconds. Steak is good for that also for a snack- mix some creamy peanut butter with honey and then eat it with pretzel sticks- both will fill you up and satisfy your stomach and both aren't bad for you eithor!
(just watch how much sodium you take in cuz it can make you bloat!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
erm... all i have is pasta, bread, marmite, cheese and a little olive paste... im ravaging through my cupboard!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

eat something that is going to last you a while and not wear off in two seconds. Steak is good for that also for a snack- mix some creamy peanut butter with honey and then eat it with pretzel sticks- both will fill you up and satisfy your stomach and both aren't bad for you eithor!
(just watch how much sodium you take in cuz it can make you bloat!)
eh too late! Im already bloated! hmm i do have some frozen pretzels but not the stick kind. No peanut butter but i do have honey... not a fan of it though

princess-pickle

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I enjoy making spaghetti bolonaise. I haven't spelt that right! It keeps me full for ages and is really good for you.