Do you ever picture us?

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe I ate too much ice cream or need a break but I had a dream about TCS the other night.However the main difference in the dream was TCS was real life rather than virtual.

I dreamt all of us in one big room and each thread is a group of people...so we hop between groups to respond.

Whenever someone starts a new thread, they would yell the thread title at the top of their lungs and a bunch of us members would scamble all over to that person. Some groups were bigger than others and the different parts of TCS (i.e. the Care & Grooming and IMO) were all in different rooms. The Cat Lounge was the biggest room of all.

Umm...OK so now that you all think I'm crazy (no, I'm not an alcoholic or addicted to drugs
) I'm going to end this.

If you've ever pictured us, feel free to post...or just laugh at me.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a funny dream!
Sounds like a sitcom: The Crazy Cat People of TCS.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never had a dream quite like that, but I have had people from TCS show up in my dreams. Usually, I'm dreaming about something else entirely...like being at a meeting for work...and someone from TCS is just there. Sometimes it's someone that I don't even really know what they look like, but I somehow know it's them.

jenny1124

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
lol hilarious! But I'm not laughing at you any more than you're laughing at yourself

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Interesting. I thought this thread was gonna be about how we picture each other... for those of us who haven't seen a particulat members picture.

Funny dream though... I can only imagine how caotic that would really be.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's just say I've also had dreams where there were TCS meetups. I actually had one last night.

princess-pickle

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That sounds really cool! I don't think your crazy at all, a bit of an imagination never hurt anybody!

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Maybe I ate too much ice cream or need a break but I had a dream about TCS the other night.However the main difference in the dream was TCS was real life rather than virtual.

I dreamt all of us in one big room and each thread is a group of people...so we hop between groups to respond.

Whenever someone starts a new thread, they would yell the thread title at the top of their lungs and a bunch of us members would scamble all over to that person. Some groups were bigger than others and the different parts of TCS (i.e. the Care & Grooming and IMO) were all in different rooms. The Cat Lounge was the biggest room of all.

Umm...OK so now that you all think I'm crazy (no, I'm not an alcoholic or addicted to drugs
) I'm going to end this.

If you've ever pictured us, feel free to post...or just laugh at me.
Actually that's kinda how I found this site. I had a dream about a bunch of people who love cats sitting in a room and I kept hearing people say TCS so the next day I did a google search for TCS and I found this site.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rockcat

Um...
I posted something similar awhile back.

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=121086
Holy cow, I can't believe i missed that - oh wait I had to forbid myself from TCS around that time to finish papers for school

Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

Actually that's kinda how I found this site. I had a dream about a bunch of people who love cats sitting in a room and I kept hearing people say TCS so the next day I did a google search for TCS and I found this site.
That's cool! Can you dream up some numbers and email them to me? Umm...6 numbers somewhere between 1 and 47, no repeated numbers...yes, err...for the lottery...I'll split it!!!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I forgot to mention that I have had dreams where I'm at my house, and there's a big tornado coming. Lots of our members cats are outside and I have to get them in by myself before the tornado comes.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I've dreamt about TCS many times! Most of them end with Ophelia attacking & killing someone else's female cat, though.
They kinda freak me out!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Oh I've dreamt about TCS many times! Most of them end with Ophelia attacking & killing someone else's female cat, though.
They kinda freak me out!
Well isn't that pleasant!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok, step away from the computer. haha
really i think if i had a dream about TCS i would stop coming here.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

They kinda freak me out!
And who did you hate at time hmmmm