I apologize for offending anyone

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know some of my language can be crude to some, and I wanted to say I am sorry.

I would never offend any member of TCS on purpose, and I hope everyone understands that. I wouldn't jeapordize my friendships here for anything.

I am just a very outspoken person, and sometimes don't realize when I am being too much.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know if something specific happened, but you have never offended me, and probably never will
Things are kept pretty G rated here, and I know you would certainly never deliberately try to hurt or offend anyone!!!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We know how you are Nat! And most of us realize that things can be taken the wrong way very easily since you can't hear the tone of our voice etc. And you have yet to offend me with your foul mouth!

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I do agree when your on the internet TYPING- sometimes it seems worse then if your really face to face. People sometimes get the wrong impression... I don't really know what happened for anyone to be offended. But I will forgive you anyways

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never read anything that you posted that would offend me.
Your such a sweet person.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I know some of my language can be crude to some, and I wanted to say I am sorry.

I would never offend any member of TCS on purpose, and I hope everyone understands that. I wouldn't jeapordize my friendships here for anything.

I am just a very outspoken person, and sometimes don't realize when I am being too much.
I like you outspoken.....I think outspoken is good. Please don't feel bad.
You are kinda kooky, but a good kooky, you know.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I must have missed something but we know that you are a sweetie and would never mean to offend anyone.

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If something has happened to prompt this post, take comfort in knowing that you're not alone. I'm sure that there have been times when each of us has wondered if we've offended another, with the hope that we have not. So, don't sweat the small stuff!
Instead, take great pride in knowing that you are a woman strong enough to speak their mind and stand firm in their beliefs (I honestly believe there aren't enough people like you in the world).

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't even know what you're talking about.... just 'cause you don't like Pirates of the Carribean???

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rockcat

I don't even know what you're talking about.... just 'cause you don't like Pirates of the Carribean???
That's what I was thinking too
You're not getting PMs with death threats for not loving POTC, are you???

I've never taken or read anything you've typed as offensive, Natalie.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow girl- i have no idea why you were compelled to post this- but just know you've never offended me gorgeous!!!! i think you're great!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You silly dumpling
I'm mad at you because.. well... i dont know! Youre never on MSN to talk to me... thats right
silly dumpling!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, thank GOD you apologized! It's about time! I am always offended by YOU!
I'd like to wash your mouth out with soap, but just for fun, not cause it's foul!

Seriously, I love you being crude & open & out there.... it's refreshing! (and alot like me!
) And it's so real & nice to see someone finally say what everyone else is thinking & just doesn't have the *ahem* guts to say!

I love you Nat, just the way you are! Freak, flusie & all!

ETA: I am not a fan of POTC either, I could watch it or not watch it...it doesn't bother me either way.... however, I would take Johnny Depp in a pirates outfit anyday!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You've never offended me. (But I'm pretty hard to offend...you should meet my BIL...he's more offensive when he's sleeping than you are on your worst day.)

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You do realise that now we're going to tease you each time you post by saying "THAT'S SO OFFENSIVE NAT!!!"

But We WUV You!