Do we need to go back to the vet?

bleedforlove

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The vet said Heroine was fine and he was acting fine after a week of weirdness.She did not take blood and I was very concerned about it but she inisted it wasnt neccesary.He is now acting slightly withdrawn again sneezing and he pooped outside the litter box when it was not full and I had just put more litter in it the night before.I'm slightly concerned with all these changes in his behavior this month but the vet isnt.What do you think?

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm no expert, but I think you know your cat better than the vet does. If you're seeing things that aren't normal, it's better to have it checked out. You might want to think about a different vet if you don't think this one is listening to your concerns.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by bleedforlove

The vet said Heroine was fine and he was acting fine after a week of weirdness.She did not take blood and I was very concerned about it but she inisted it wasnt neccesary.He is now acting slightly withdrawn again sneezing and he pooped outside the litter box when it was not full and I had just put more litter in it the night before.I'm slightly concerned with all these changes in his behavior this month but the vet isnt.What do you think?
If he is acting strange and sneezing again, I would recommend a follow-up visit with the vet.

You say he pooped outside the box and it was not full - you had just put more litter in the night before. I'm assuming you are scooping out his pee and poop at least once per day and not just adding new litter.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd suggest visiting a different vet for a second opinion... especially if he's still acting unusual.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bleedforlove

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

If he is acting strange and sneezing again, I would recommend a follow-up visit with the vet.

You say he pooped outside the box and it was not full - you had just put more litter in the night before. I'm assuming you are scooping out his pee and poop at least once per day and not just adding new litter.
lol yes thats correct sorry I guess I should have specified