Different litters playing together?

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Would it be ok if I let Skye's six 10 1/2 week old kittens play with Calamity's two 7 week old kittens? It takes forever to give each litter their 2 hours of play time a day. Right now I have kittens running around for 4 hours a day which is insane. I need some piece and quite!
Skye is out most of the day wandering the house. Shes the only one that gets free reign over the whole apartment. Calamity doesnt like Skye at all or Skye's kittens. So I have to make sure they never see each other.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As long as all are healthy, I don't think there will be a problem. Sasha and Missy and their kittens are all kept together in a large puppy play pen... they're 2 & 3 weeks old right now. The momma cats wanted it that way though.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The kittens are old enough to play together without either mother being there. Can you arrange for a "playpen" area and keep both mom's out?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So long as you are 100% sure they are healthy. Just make sure that you are 100% sure they're healthy. You can never be too cautious there!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

The kittens are old enough to play together without either mother being there. Can you arrange for a "playpen" area and keep both mom's out?
Why do I have to keep Skye away? I let them play together after I got home and they got along fine. Skye didnt seem worried by the 2 new additions. Calamity is the one that doesnt like the other cats. Shes only seen them a few times and they were in their crate at the time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

So long as you are 100% sure they are healthy. Just make sure that you are 100% sure they're healthy. You can never be too cautious there!
They got the all clear from the vet. Got their shots were wormed and mom tested negative for FELV and FIV.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh ok, thought the moms didn't like the other messing with them. If its only one mom - put her in another room for awhile so she doesn't get upset about them playing together