Round Two of the TCS Treasure Challenge!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to Round Two of the TCS Treasure Challenge!

We know how much everyone loves TCS.

We know how much everyone has learned about one another here.

We know how much everyone loves a challenge.

Weâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve combined all three into the
TCS Treasure Challenge!

All Challengers that complete the treasure hunt correctly will be awarded

500 vbPlaza points.

A poll will be opened for 24 hours for ALL members to vote for a number that has been randomly assigned to each Challenger that provided the correct answer.

At the close of the poll, the votes will be counted and the winner will receive

5000 vbPlaza points

The TCS Treasure Challenge

This version is a little different than Round One. You don't need to contact each Keeper.

Your job is to figure out who the Keepers are, by answering the questions posted each day. The first letter of each Keeper's username will be a letter in a quote about cats. You will need all the letters to unscramble the quote. There are 92 letters, so this will be a weeklong challenge. Fifteen clues each day for the first 6, then 2 on the final day when you submit the quote.

If you want to verify that you have the correct username, send a PM to neetanddave, icklemiss21 or crittermom (who has so kindly volunteered to help out)

DONâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]T POST YOUR ANSWERS, you will just be making it easy for others!

(For Challengers under the age of 18 that cannot use the TCS PM system, please email your questions to AbbysMom, a moderator who has again kindly volunteered to assist you.
Her email address is abbysmom (add @thecatsite.com) )

Once your answer has been submitted contestants with the correct answer will be awarded 500 points
and assigned a random number based on the amount of correct answers.

A poll will be posted for ALL TCS members to select a number.

The number with the highest amount of votes will be declared the winner, and awarded
5000 points!

In the case of a tie, the contestants will be contacted with one bonus question to answer, given to them all at a mutually agreed upon time, so as to eliminate any influence due to time zones. First to answer will be declared the winner.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anytime!!!! It will be a fun contest..........I promise.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Time for Group 1!

REMEMBER, YOU NEED THE FIRST LETTER OF EACH USERNAME!

A. This TCSer almost got the name "tranquilizer kid" due to a new furbaby. And if asked, the recently retired member prefers vodka over anything to calm nerves.

B. This TCSer can post and speak a different language.And has been known to post the "Birthdays for the day". Not to start a theme here, but this member
tequila.

C. This TCSer doesn't post often, but has been known to post mainly in the Heath&Nutrition forum to offer as much help as possible, and has been so kind as to post a food to help with *less stinky poo*.

D. This TCSer has pets that are named after a rock-n-roll band that sings something to do with *legs* although they prefer to listen to Bluegrass. Also has had to solve a mystery involving one of their own cat's whiskers.

E. This poster on TCS has a rather interesting cat, that would rather cuddle while in the bathroom than wait until in the bed, and has found the perfect furniture for cats.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wont be able to see the clues until tomarrow night
(hospital tomorrow) And I have major school work, what a way to distract me
I should be working and instead I am looking up all of these clues
I cant help it this game is too fun

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't give up you all.It sounds harder than it actually is!
You find the clue and use each FIRST letter of the username as a clue to keep up with until the end.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Group 2

A. This member loves pink and has fed one of her two kitties Mahi-Mahi as a special treat. They got a surprise one Christmas week when it snowed the usually warm beach at her home town.

B. This Canadian member has two lovely meezers. She once posted a Cat Litter "Test Drive " consumer report. Her kitties are spoiled and get to go on vacation with them and one of them even joined their daughter on a 'take your pet to work day'.

C. This Health & Nutrition regular posted lots of helpful information during the recalls. They have recently looked in to getting a tortoise this summer and studied pharmacology and nutritional science at school.

D. This member and their 'Jellicle Tribe' can often be found in In My Opinion or Fur Pics. Their image of Snow White was ruined by a Shrek3 preview and they posted a useful thread full of cat 'myth-busters'

E. This member, who got into a car accident earlier this year, thinks her most memorable birthday was her 13th because her mom let her have boys come to the party. She is training to be a teacher.

Good Luck!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A second batch of clues for Group One.

A. This TCSer almost got the name "tranquilizer kid" due to a new furbaby. And if asked, the recently retired member prefers vodka over anything to calm nerves.
One of their first posts was about if there was a problem with cats having chocolate.

B. This TCSer can post and speak a different language.And has been known to post the "Birthdays for the day". Not to start a theme here, but this member
tequila. This member's male cat holds an annual contest to find himself a date for Valentine's Day.

C. This TCSer doesn't post often, but has been known to post mainly in the Heath&Nutrition forum to offer as much help as possible, and has been so kind as to post a food to help with *less stinky poo*. During the recent pet food recall, she said she felt like she was playing russian roulette with her pets health.

D. This TCSer has pets that are named after a rock-n-roll band that sings something to do with *legs* although they prefer to listen to Bluegrass. Also has had to solve a mystery involving one of their own cat's whiskers. This member's cat also once ate a contact lens, but it wasn't dangerous and passed right through her.

E. This poster on TCS has a rather interesting cat, that would rather cuddle while in the bathroom than wait until in the bed, and has found the perfect furniture for cats.This member is very new to TCS, and their cat had to use a small dog harness because of his size.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I can be of any help to anyone, just send me a PM!!!
I'm sure between Neet/Icklemiss21/and I, you'll be able to figure out all the clues.