natural life canned cat food

pearce1974

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
any opinions? I just started feeding it, I like the wellness-like ingredients without the steep price, 79cents in walmart.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
good wet .. dry is ????

some was recently recalled

empire

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I used to use it. Cats liked it. The dog vegan food was in a recall, then some of their others. Sad.

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I liked it
, my cats liked it, and I used it to wean my last foster kitten. The dry- didn't really like the ingredients, I like the Maxximum kitten and adult food better at WM. Just the dog food was recalled, as far as I know. Now I have to use the cheap canned stuff with soft chunks in it to hide Bird's meds in...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pearce1974

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I was referring To the wet.did People Get scared Due To dog Recall? I thought it was just precautionary???

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by pearce1974

I was referring To the wet.did People Get scared Due To dog Recall? I thought it was just precautionary???
SO FAR ALL RECALLS are PRECAUTIONARY ... in the pet food world... so yes evan just dog will scare some of us with cats

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pearce1974

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
'Didn't mean to offend with the 'just' wording. I left them a voice mail last night and couldn't wait so I got a live person today and later on, got a returned message on my voice mail. I was satisfied with all their responses and will be a customer.

That is all I will say about that, as what's good for me, may not be satisfactory for others. [wink]

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by pearce1974

'Didn't mean to offend with the 'just' wording. I left them a voice mail last night and couldn't wait so I got a live person today and later on, got a returned message on my voice mail. I was satisfied with all their responses and will be a customer.

That is all I will say about that, as what's good for me, may not be satisfactory for others. [wink]
I wasnt offened ... just stressed the facts