What are you doing today?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is my day off so i'm sitting here watching tv for a bit with Whiskey and Jasmine at the moment. I figure in a little bit i'll start preparing something for dinner. I think tomorrow (i'm off tues/wed) i will go get new collars for all the kitties since jasmine and kojak have issues
What are you doing tonight? I think i'll stay in today and just relax a little- maybe watch a movie or something like that and take care of little Fancy (foster kitten) !

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Clean and school work
but shhhhh...im taking a very long break
well I did what I was supposed to do, my mom is slacking

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since I am sick I am just sitting around watching tv and sleeping. Thats all I have really been doing for the last 2 days.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

Clean and school work
but shhhhh...im taking a very long break
well I did what I was supposed to do, my mom is slacking
sometimes we all need a "slacking" break

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

sometimes we all need a "slacking" break
She rushed me though
and we are supposed to scrub the rugs and clean the bathroom and such and she isnt budging
we have been home since 2:30 too, I managed to talk to my teacher, run the sweeper, and do school work, and have me time
But that is true we all need a "slacking" break

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm home sick, so have been lying in bed all afternoon so far. The kitties have been taking turns curling up with me too
When I fell asleep, Smudge was snuggled against me, and Stumpy was on the window sill, when I woke up, Stumpy was snuggled on the bed (she's currently snoring
), and Smudge is curled up on the bed beside me.

I took some Tylenol, but it did nothing for my sinus pain (which is hurting soooo much), so am going to have to make a trip to the shops for Sudafed.

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I've got work at the moment, then I'm going to a physio appointment and then I have to think about what I'm going to do for dinner!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jane_vernon

Well, I've got work at the moment, then I'm going to a physio appointment and then I have to think about what I'm going to do for dinner!
Isn't it 8am in Australia??! It's 3pm here, and I haven't even started thinking about what to do for dinner yet...

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah it was 8am! And its bloody freezing!!

I like to have an idea of what I'm doing for dinner early in the day, cause I'm too tired to think about it when I get home!

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
I just came back from buying some soil for my future balcony garden. Couldn't get any plants though cause the garden center closed at 5

It's probably a good thing cause I've been having a hard time making holes in my plastic containers. The old kitty litter buckets weren't a problem, but the rubbermaid containers are thicker than I though. I tried with a nail and hammer, but just ended up cracking the thing. I don't have a drill, so I'm down to "drill-less drilling"... with a screwdriver and a screw.
my wrist hurts

(I wonder how many holes it needs...)

I think I'm done for tonight. I'll just do my dishes and then have a relaxing evening of meditating and then listening to music or watching a movie. Maybe I'll go for a walk too. It's a beautiful evening.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sitting here posting on TCS and enjoying my night with the kids.

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i had to go to work. but since i was home sick yesterday, it's ok. i'm feeling alot better. (yesterday was spent on the couch with the cats)

and i went to the post office today. nothing terribly exciting going on. i think DH and i are going to watch Curb Your Enthusiasm on dvd tonight.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Vacuuming up cat fur!!! Rushing to clean, as we thought we'd need the cable guy to visit tomorrow--when I got home tonight, the Net din't work, and the TV picture was fuzzy. Now, (after cleaning like a maniac), it's righted itself, so I could've saved myself the trouble! (Thursday night is cleaning night here.) Before all of this blew up, I was planting corn, tomatoes, and herbs in the new garden. I also introduced my guys to fresh catnip (I bought a plant). Funnnnnnn.....

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This morning I had a microbiology class and looked at motile bacteria under the microscope. That was fun.

Now I am at home posting on TCS when I should be typing a 2000 word report that is due on Friday.
I am not in the mood to do it.

Then in 1 1/2 hours, I will be hopping on my bike and going to work. What a joyful evening it will be.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
right now i'm watching law & order svu and i have a itsy bitsy kitten snuggled up on my chest trying to attack the sleeve of my t-shirt
goofy little miss Fancy

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by marie-p

I just came back from buying some soil for my future balcony garden. Couldn't get any plants though cause the garden center closed at 5

It's probably a good thing cause I've been having a hard time making holes in my plastic containers. The old kitty litter buckets weren't a problem, but the rubbermaid containers are thicker than I though. I tried with a nail and hammer, but just ended up cracking the thing. I don't have a drill, so I'm down to "drill-less drilling"... with a screwdriver and a screw.
my wrist hurts

(I wonder how many holes it needs...)
If you have some tongs, maybe you can heat a nail up in a candle until its red hot and melt a hole in the plastic? Surely that would be easier than screwing holes in it...

As for me, I am stilllll at work. (Its 10 PM here) Looks like I'm pulling a +13 hour day today! And its back to work 11-12 hours from now.
Ahhh, gotta love science!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All I did today was go to school, listen to Fleetwood Mac all day and watch tv.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I volunteered at the animal shelter!
I do every day except for Sundays and Mondays.