or Connect
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › American Idol Discussion Thread 5/22 -- SPOILERS INSIDE
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

American Idol Discussion Thread 5/22 -- SPOILERS INSIDE - Page 3

post #61 of 71
Simon is dressed up?!

What's he wearing?? Don't spare any adjectives.

I saw somewhere that there was going to be a Biography about the AI judges. Did anyone see that?

And who is wearing eye makeup? Chris?
post #62 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinder View Post
Simon is dressed up?!

What's he wearing?? Don't spare any adjectives.

I saw somewhere that there was going to be a Biography about the AI judges. Did anyone see that?

And who is wearing eye makeup? Chris?
Simon looked really good tonight, he had a white shirt on with a black coat, but I couldn't see his butt.
post #63 of 71
Oh and I forgot to mention, what was up with Jordon crying? I personally think she was trying to go for the sympathy vote. I know it's emotional, but give me a break. Didn't McPhee cry last year?
post #64 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSULOVER View Post
Simon looked really good tonight, he had a white shirt on with a black coat, but I couldn't see his butt.
Oh....so he was wearing pants then.

I don't know about McP, but I used to cry when she sang.
post #65 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinder View Post
Oh....so he was wearing pants then.

I don't know about McP, but I used to cry when she sang.
I don't know if he had on pants or not, I was too busy looking at the top half of him
post #66 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinder View Post
Oh....so he was wearing pants then.

I don't know about McP, but I used to cry when she sang.
Yup - her singing just about brought me to tears too, but not for the same reason! It assaulted my eardrums!
post #67 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by LokisMum View Post
Yup - her singing just about brought me to tears too, but not for the same reason! It assaulted my eardrums!
That's what I meant! I couldn't stand the little princess.
post #68 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC View Post
Oh and I forgot to mention, what was up with Jordon crying? I personally think she was trying to go for the sympathy vote. I know it's emotional, but give me a break. Didn't McPhee cry last year?
Are you kidding me? Come on! She was stressed out and emotional. I can't imagine going through all those weeks of stress and realizing you sang the last sang well and now it's over. Why do people think that when someone cries it's for sympathy?!

So the rumor has it that tonight, Aerosmith is performing. And possibly Britney Spears She's been ho'ing it around and doing mini shows around as a comeback. I understand she looks fantastic but is only doing 10-15 minute shows and lipsynchs the whole show. Looooooser!

Dial Idol has Jordin in a blowout, so tonight won't be a surrpise. I voted til 1am for her. Blake started out good but the second song was boring - tho he sounded good and the third song was awful - even if he sang it well, it wasn't his style. but it was bad! Jordin was awesome on the third song - her style AND she sounded incredible!

I wonder why Blake wanted to go first - no one wants to go first! Seond is the key place in the final! Some people think he threw it on purpose so he wouldn't be tied into the AI contract - except for the tour. That is a possibility I guess. Either way he will do fine.

But I am just glad Jordin is going to win!!

Hopefully the show will be entertaining tonight!
post #69 of 71
ooooooooo!! I heard Green Day is doing the finale!!! I hope so! That would be cool!

And all previous winners (even Kelly!) except for Fantasia will be performing.

And Melinda is performing with BeBe and CeCe Winans! That will rock!!

And Sanjaya is doing a duet with Joe Perry of Aerosmith to "You really got me" barf

TMZ has more info.


oh and Simon lovers... have you guys seen that video of Simon when he was younger, on that game show?? mmm mmmm MMMMM!!
post #70 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
Are you kidding me? Come on! She was stressed out and emotional. I can't imagine going through all those weeks of stress and realizing you sang the last sang well and now it's over. Why do people think that when someone cries it's for sympathy?!

So the rumor has it that tonight, Aerosmith is performing. And possibly Britney Spears She's been ho'ing it around and doing mini shows around as a comeback. I understand she looks fantastic but is only doing 10-15 minute shows and lipsynchs the whole show. Looooooser!

Dial Idol has Jordin in a blowout, so tonight won't be a surrpise. I voted til 1am for her. Blake started out good but the second song was boring - tho he sounded good and the third song was awful - even if he sang it well, it wasn't his style. but it was bad! Jordin was awesome on the third song - her style AND she sounded incredible!

I wonder why Blake wanted to go first - no one wants to go first! Seond is the key place in the final! Some people think he threw it on purpose so he wouldn't be tied into the AI contract - except for the tour. That is a possibility I guess. Either way he will do fine.

But I am just glad Jordin is going to win!!

Hopefully the show will be entertaining tonight!
I understand that, but she did it at the rehearsal AND at the show. It just is a personal pet peeve of mine when people are in competition. It just makes the person look bad.
post #71 of 71
Thread Starter 
Jodan is a very emotional girl.... I really don't think she's crying on purpose! If you think she was crying before..... WOW wait until tonight- I'm sure she'll be BAWLING!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › American Idol Discussion Thread 5/22 -- SPOILERS INSIDE