Pictures of Pogue the Camping Kitty

boog's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here is Pogue's half of the tent, with his litter box, food dishes, crate, and requisite mousie toys all over the place. He seemed to aclimate to it right away. (the treats in the bowl helped.
)

Napping on the sleeping bags

Playing Attack the Mousie with the nephews

Getting sleepy, probably needs another nap.

Napping on Dad's smokey flannel shirt

I wish we captured more pics of him outside, but he was so active when he got out there, that I never had a chance to grab the camera. I am glad he had such a fun time though.

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What funny pictures! How nice that you have a camping kitty! Who shared the tent with Pogue? And what chores did you assign to Pogue, since you know, that when you camp, everyone pitches in!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

boog's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

What funny pictures! How nice that you have a camping kitty! Who shared the tent with Pogue? And what chores did you assign to Pogue, since you know, that when you camp, everyone pitches in!
Chores? That's funny! Hmm...I guess his chore was to keep the nephews quiet and mystified by his cuteness.
He had half the tent, and DH and I had the other half. Its a pretty big 8 person tent. To be honest though, he had the whole tent, and DH and I were gracefully allowed to share half because we just happend to be useful in keeping the sleeping bags warm at night.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well that makes purrrfect sense to me! If I was a "camper" I'd bring my kits as well.... although I'm afraid there'd be holes in the tent from Leo & Louie!

What a good baby Pogue!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, he looked like he had a great time! If my boys were in a tent- they would be climbing up the sides!