Eazy we need to chat.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know you like to sleep next to my head, That is ok. i dont mind and like the purring. However we need to set a couple of rules from now on.

rule 1
there will be not more farting how sleeping there. you woke me up with dreams of being under a gas attack in london(not kidding) only to find one very smelly kitty.

rule 2
how i know you have a long tail, it is to be kept on your side of the bed.
Your tail does not have a mind of its own, and does not need to waving around and smacking me in the face.. if you keep doing that i swear that has has be a recipe some place for cat tail soup.(psst not that i really would but he does not know that)

that will be all
these rules will be stuck up over food dish so make sure you check them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol you ever wake up with a kitty butt juts inches from your nose, only to have it pass gas right there ? not a pretty sight or smell i tell you

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

lol you ever wake up with a kitty butt juts inches from your nose, only to have it pass gas right there ? not a pretty sight or smell i tell you
Colin is worse than any animal ever dare be! I swear i need a gas mask to sleep in the same bed with him

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i keep telling you that is not colin that is the southern barking spiders.
they make that sound when colin rolls over on top of them.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

i keep telling you that is not colin that is the southern barking spiders.
they make that sound when colin rolls over on top of them.
RIGHT

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

RIGHT
really, show him this thread and i am sure he will back me up.
women are not able to see them. Men however have the extra ability to see them. Even in are sleep we are very aware of thise evil spiders as they come creeping out, looking to feast on the soft flesh of are females, that why men often move around so much at night.

you see i should not be passing along this information to you, since you are female. but i like you. SO i felt i needed to tell you the truth.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

women are not able to see them. Men however have the extra ability to see them. Even in are sleep we are very aware of thise evil spiders as they come creeping out, looking to feast on the soft flesh of are females, that why men often move around so much at night.

you see i should not be passing along this information to you, since you are female. but i like you. SO i felt i needed to tell you the truth.
thanks bruce

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Wish we had a boloney icon
:bruce: nope, didn't work!

I know what you mean about the kitty farts. Daphne is so darned cute but she can make me cry with her gas. Seb doesn't even come close to out-stinking her!

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I know you like to sleep next to my head, That is ok. i dont mind and like the purring. However we need to set a couple of rules from now on.

rule 1
there will be not more farting how sleeping there. you woke me up with dreams of being under a gas attack in london(not kidding) only to find one very smelly kitty.

rule 2
how i know you have a long tail, it is to be kept on your side of the bed.
Your tail does not have a mind of its own, and does not need to waving around and smacking me in the face.. if you keep doing that i swear that has has be a recipe some place for cat tail soup.(psst not that i really would but he does not know that)

that will be all
these rules will be stuck up over food dish so make sure you check them.
You MUST be talking about my little Mia Muffin.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Awwwww Eazy we need a chat with your dad to let him know that kitties don't fluff
lol yes they do,

Originally Posted by lisasha3

You MUST be talking about my little Mia Muffin.
see i am not the only one

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mom hasn't got the gas, but often wakes up to the ever pleasing sight of the rear-end pucker of Topaz.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow...I guess I'm lucky, the whole gas thing hasn't happen yet.

Eazy, lay off the Taco Bell.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What did you feed the poor thing to make him so gassy. Technically - you provide the food that provides the gas, therefore the gas is your fault!