PFD Orderers, need help!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They send out great coupons in my e-mail. Well, the last several I've had troubles with. I just wondered if you guys could tell me the time code/date on the e-mail you received that looked like this:

Hot Products!

Michael's Soul Stew
Fresh, Natural and Delicious Dog Stews! Crafted from the best ingredients, Michael's Soul Stews use USDA Certified Human Grade Meats and Farm Fresh Vegetables. Stewed to perfection and sealed in glass jars, you are guaranteed the best dog food available!

NEW!
Click Here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friskies Canned Cat Food
Friskies Gives Your Cat The Nutrition from Real Meat That He Naturally Craves! Lion, tiger or tabby, cats are carnivores. And the one thing cats crave more than anything else is meat. That's why every variety of Friskies contains real meat nutrition. What's more, all Friskies canned and dry products are fortified with 42 vital nutrients.

Click Here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wellness Wellbar Dog Treats
Wellness WellBars are oven-baked to crunchy perfection using wholesome, real-food ingredients like Atlantic Whitefish, Oatmeal and Sweet Potatoes. Not just empty calories, these bite-size nuggets are power-packed with vitamins E, C and Beta-Carotene. Snack time or anytime, WellBars offer the same quality nutrition you expect from Wellness and are a natural complement to a healthy diet.

Click Here

You can also place your order by telephone!
Simply call us toll-free at 1-800-865-1333.
Be sure to mention promotion code PET3423
for your savings!

P.S. Just a quick note.
Next time you come to our store, take a look at our Auto Ship Program. Never run out of pet supplies again. You set the schedule, we guarantee the delivery.
Best Regards,
The Customer Service Staff at PetFoodDirect.com

IMPORTANT NOTES:

Offer ends 11:59 PM, May 20, 2007!

‡Our 100% Guarantee - PetFoodDirect.com guarantees your complete satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with any of our products for any reason, PetFoodDirect.com will refund every cent of your purchase price. No questions asked!

â€:censor:Official Security Notice - At PetFoodDirect.com we use Secure Server Technology (SSL 3.0). This advanced technology encrypts all of your personal information so that no one can obtain it as it travels through our shopping cart. Your credit card number, e-mail address, and phone number are all protected!

*This coupon is valid for everything in our store, except: Fish Products, Free Shipping items, gift certificates, and magazines. One time use per customer. Not valid outside the Continental United States.

We value the business you started with us and if for some reason you choose not to receive these important sale announcements in the future, we would like to know. Please click here or you can write to us at PetFoodDirect, 189 Main Street, Harleysville, PA 19438, so we can accommodate you. Thanks…PetFoodDirect.com.

The only problem with my order....this is the date stamp on the e-mail: Mon 5/21/07 3:54 AM How the :censor::censor::censor::censor: can I make my order if I don't get the awesome 22% coupon until after it expires!?!?! I just tried calling them & let the phone ring 20 times. Will keep trying until I talk to someone about this!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's from my email:

To: deleted for privacy reasons
Cc:
Bcc:
Subject: SAVE 22% - only chance this month!!!
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 1:16 AM

So what that means is that it was a one day special, and the deliverability issues have nothing to do with PFD, but rather, your internet service provider. It may have gotten stuck in your ISP's server, which is why you didn't receive it until too late.

Sorry.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

So what that means is that it was a one day special, and the deliverability issues have nothing to do with PFD, but rather, your internet service provider. It may have gotten stuck in your ISP's server, which is why you didn't receive it until too late.

Sorry.
OK....that's what I needed to know! Instead of complaining to PFD, I'll call my ISP & rip them a new one! I've known my internet is being problematic(e-mails aren't going through, trouble getting on TCS, MSN messenger, etc)....but this just confirms it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just called my ISP & they told me that the e-mail wasn't on their end?
Now I'm not sure what to do....I think I'll call PFD to see what they have to say.....but I still wonder if it's my ISP!

jenny1124

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sorry, but it's pretty common practice in the WWW world to pass the buck. I don't think you'll find the answers or apology you're looking for, unfortunately. You may.. but it's been my experience to just get juggled around from one to the other each claiming it isn't their fault.

I hope it goes better for you

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you do a google search on PetFoodDirect discounts, you will come up with several that last longer than the day they give you in their emails.