But mum look how cute I am!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lily was desperately trying to get into the wardrobe this morning (where all the fun dangly cords are), and I wouldn't open it for her, so she tried turning on the charm...

Pleeeeease mum!

I love how she keeps looking back at me to see if it's working

She then jumped on the bed to see if snuggling would help her cause. And in case you missed her little mews in the first video, you can hear them here - she has THE cutest mew!

I'm so cute!

You can see how she still kind of flinches when I put my hand out to pat her, but then she remembers I'm safe and rubs up against my hand.

After she jumped down she went back to the cupboard to roll around and mew at me some more trying to get in

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She was semi-feral, and I don't know what happened in the first 3 months of her life, but it had made her so wary still

She generally runs away when she's not on the safety of the bed and I go to pat her, but if I can get a hand to her, she stops and remembers I'm just patting her, and turns around and lets me pat her. Poor baby
She's getting better, but it's taken 10-11 months just to get to the stage where she'll jump up on the couch next to me for a pat!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

God in that 1st video it looked like Louie!
He gives me that exact same pose & come hither stare! She works those pretty peepers doesn't she?!
Oh yeah she thinks her cute little mew and her kitten-like charms will work on me (and they usually do...
)

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She's a sweetie, all right!
Fawn's good at the "I'm cuuuuuuuuuute!" postures, too. She's soooo serious about it, and it cracks us up.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

And in case you missed her little mews in the first video, you can hear them here - she has THE cutest mew!
that's what Java sounds like!