I swear it's like he's a 7 year old!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH and I were walking around yesterday, and I got a head of him. As I turned around, I saw it. He was holding a ball of mulch and mud and was getting ready to throw it at me. Now, in this moment several things happened:

1. He gets this twinkle in his eyes like a little boy does right before he stomps in a mud puddle.

2. I scowl. Now, this thrills DH even more because he says it looks cute.

3. I start to run.

He launched the mulch/mud ball and it smacked me in the back going down my shirt.

Now you know why I don't need to have any children. I married one.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope that you immediately grabbed a handful and rubbed it in his face in retalliation!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

I hope that you immediately grabbed a handful and rubbed it in his face in retalliation!!!
Oh, I did. We ended up coming home covered in mud and stinky stuff. It was quite fun.

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That sounds so cute. I think your DH sounds like he is young at heart. I love when my DH does things like that, it makes me feel young.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by psjauntie

That sounds so cute. I think your DH sounds like he is young at heart. I love when my DH does things like that, it makes me feel young.
He is! One of my best moments was rounding the corner at Target and seeing him stash three cans of silly string in our cart. He thought I wouldn't notice.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

He is! One of my best moments was rounding the corner at Target and seeing him stash three cans of silly string in our cart. He thought I wouldn't notice.
He sounds great!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooo, I LOVE Silly String attacks!!!

Heather, where can I find a man that is a combination of Michael and Kenzie's John?

I need a childlike (not childISH) man with a sense of humor, loves cats and rides a Harley.

I think there are only three of them in the country and they are all taken.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Heather, where can I find a man that is a combination of Michael and Kenzie's John?

I need a childlike (not childISH) man with a sense of humor, loves cats and rides a Harley.

Have you tried your local HOG meetings? There are some wonderful people there.

The best part about Michael is that he keeps me acting very young and laughing all the time. Not a day goes by that we don't have a full on belly laugh.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Have you tried your local HOG meetings? There are some wonderful people there.
I've been an active HOG member for about 6 years now - and the good ones are all taken, or TOTALLY not my type, or if I'm attracted to them, they have alcohol problems or too much baggage from past relationships.

I guess crazy cat lady biker chick is my destiny. I'm going to eventually need more cats.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY he's our kind of guy. DH and I love to do the same thing and we do it to each other. What one of us doesn't think of, the other does.

Remember, you grow old when you stop having fun! So DH and I probably will never be growing old

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love it when they get that naughty look in their eye. It's so cute! You know something bad (and good!) is coming

I love giving that look to the furchildren. Guaranteed to provoke a wildly excited response even if they were asleep three seconds before. Amazing how they rely on body language - and us, too!

Hope you got him back double!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He sounds like so much fun!!!!!

Never a dull moment in your household!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Make that four of them.And yes, this one is taken too.

Mine thinks it's funny to walk through the store and bounce balls in it, get whoppie cushions and make the wonderful sound and blame it on me or the kids.We have snow ball fights.We go muddin on the 4 wheelers and we even throw mudcakes at each other.We have squirt guns for the pool, so that we can have water fights

Heather, your hubby sounds like a wonderful/fun man!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That does sound fun... except maybe for the laundry after! LOL
Originally Posted by crittermom

Make that four of them.And yes, this one is taken too.

Mine thinks it's funny to walk through the store and bounce balls in it, get whoppie cushions and make the wonderful sound and blame it on me or the kids.We have snow ball fights.We go muddin on the 4 wheelers and we even throw mudcakes at each other.We have squirt guns for the pool, so that we can have water fights

Heather, your hubby sounds like a wonderful/fun man!
You mean you don't bring your squirt guns into the house?! LOL Thats one of my favorites. We used to have quirt guns when Wickett was little cuz he got into EVERYTHING and about once a week we'd get into a fight with them. The best was one day I retreated to the bathroom. He laid in wait just outside the door. I cracked it just a bit to peak out and shoot when I caught a solid stream of water right in the eye! He seems to have perfect aim with out trying. He also sticks his finger in my mouth when I'm yawning. And my personal favorite is what I call the squeeze! As one of us is getting ready to take a drink from a squeeze bottle the other person reaches over and squeezes the bottle as hard as possible. Then laughs hysterically as the water (we only do it with water) shoots out the sides od the other mouth and if your really lucky their nose!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lookingglass;1789500 said:
DH and I were walking around yesterday, and I got a head of him. As I turned around, I saw it. He was holding a ball of mulch and mud and was getting ready to throw it at me. Now, in this moment several things happened:

1. He gets this twinkle in his eyes like a little boy does right before he stomps in a mud puddle.

2. I scowl. Now, this thrills DH even more because he says it looks cute.

3. I start to run.

He launched the mulch/mud ball and it smacked me in the back going down my shirt.

Now you know why I don't need to have any children. I married one.[/QUOTE

Sounds like mine too

He finds it funny to throw cold water on me when I'm in a hot shower

He also likes to roll cans of cat food down the aisle in the store. Or better yet, fart and loudly say "ALYCIA! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"