the late Daily Thread.... Monday 5-21

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought Nat would take care of this so I slept in this morning....

Morning all! Back to work on Monday....

Hot today, and they think we might possibly get a little rain sort of....

No pic, but today is Emergency Services Personnal Day, so THANKS to all here who help with our emergencies!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Morning!

I'm off for allergy shots this morning and then will be back here to work in the yard. I am sick of looking at the pile of mulch.
The sun is finally out.

Have a great day!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning to you! Night to everyone else :p it's 3 hours till Tuesday, and i'm off into the city tomorrow for some kitty supplies! 12 days down and hopefully only 6 more till Chucky is out of house arrest
tomorrow is also 4 years since my grandfather passed away, so i might not really be on, or saying my usual crazy things. Hope everyone else has a nice day today

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good mornin. I actually get to say HI first thing in the am! I'm headed for the couch once DH gets off to work. Not feeling too well today. Hungry and a little nauseous all at once. Hows that supposed to work? Eh.

If I feel up to it I'll be house cleaning. My FIL is coming for an overnight on Wednesday and my house is a mess plus he's allergic to the cats and dust and stuff. Anyone wanna help?

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Afternoon
It's a warm sunny day here as well, and i wish i was at home with the babies

As i left for work this morning Sophie was on the windowsill watching me walk up the street, but awwww her little face

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Waking up to another cool and cloudy day but with typical Wisconsin May temps its going to be 82F tomorrow and then back down to 60 by Memorial Day weekend.
Another busy day and week ahead-infact I probably cannot post tomorrow.
I have Hosta Society officer's meeting this morning then off to a client to plant some massive containers and do some weeding and check on all the plantings I did last year. Meeting up with a freecycler last week who also is a gardener to get some seeds and tour her yard!! Slipping in some phone calls and errands too. Then home to work in my yard.
Tomorrow I start the day early and end early afternoon as tomorrow night we have tickets to the Lion King (the only production in WI this year). The tickets were a Christmas gift from me to Neil.
Ox had an upset stomach Sat nite/Sun morning hopefully just an age issue as he seemed ok yesterday and so far today.
All for now-have a good Monday!!!

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Isn't today the 21st?

Ah well, good morning anyways, whatever day it is

From what I heard, today is a holiday here in Canada. I wouldn't know cause I don't have a job, but it gives me a good excuse to wait until tomorrow to search for jobs.

Today is a nice and sunny day and I think there's some sort of neighborhood festival going on. If I feel alright, I'll go check it out.

Have a great day everyone!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is nothing going on here, we didn't even have the usual fireworks display this year

Once Matt wakes up (he is having a lazy day) we are going to have a picnic at the Royal Botanical Gardens

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I salute our Emergency Services Personnel!
Met lots of them last year after my accident.

The finals of Dancing With the Stars is tonight. Three excellent contenders. I think I am actually cheering for the male pro, Maksim.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Victoria Day Canadians. I actually have the day off work today
. Was planning on sleeping in but the kitties decided it was a good day to have a early morning rodeo with my bed in the general path of destruction. Oh well I have tons of work to do today anyway, got a message from the landlord yesterday that one of the ground floor apartments in my building is opening up and it's mine if I want it. So I guess there will be a move in the works in the next couple of weeks. I am really happy about this, I have been waiting almost two years. My apartment now is very nice but really small. The new one is much bigger with an extra room that I can use for an office so I will have a place to hide my clutter. Plus it is only $100 more a month which is a really excellent price.
Also a better view of the river for the kitties.
This does mean however the spring cleaning I have been putting off now has to get started.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

As i left for work this morning Sophie was on the windowsill watching me walk up the street, but awwww her little face
that is cute, heyu will yeow at the door when i leave for work.
with that someone is killing me yeow

good morning all

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I thought Nat would take care of this so I slept in this morning....

Morning all! Back to work on Monday....

Hot today, and they think we might possibly get a little rain sort of....

No pic, but today is Emergency Services Personnal Day, so THANKS to all here who help with our emergencies!
Woops, Sorry Neet...we have a holiday today in Canada
I slept until like 9:30am. I promise I'll be on the ball next Monday though

So, I have no car. I am a bump on a log. It sucks.

I have an appointment today at work, I made one even though its a holiday..see how nice I am? You know you want to buy insurance from me.
Just kidding

Um, so I can't figure out whether I should wash my hair this morning because I just washed it right before bed, and its even still damp!! But it looks HIDEOUS! Bed head

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All I wanted to do was sleep a little later today after a long weekend of painting. Nope didn't get that chance thanks to the landscapers. I did empty my closet of winter clothes. The bad news is I left them on the bed and ran away.
I don't know where to put them all.