Cleaning out toy box

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that is a lot of toys
Thats wht my floor would look like if I brought out all of the toys from the one stash (I have to hide them too
or else they do) And well if you count all the toys under my bed
But o my such cuties
And it looks like they are having a blast

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spot doesn't look so impressed, but Princess Poops A lot, looks like she is in kitty heaven! that is too funny.

I think you have very spoiled kitties.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You should see the stash I found under my stove yesterday!

Ferris was a very happy boy - there are little balls and little fur mice all over the entire kitchen this morning.

He has now set to work, busily making sure that they all get jammed back under the stove where he seems to think they belong.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Linus's favorite place to hide his toys is under the fridge. He usually has about 5 toy mice under there at any given time. He will try to get them out every once in awhile but usually just comes and stares at me until I go get them out for him...
He has me well trained.
He always gives me that oh your so smart to be able to get those look, but I know he is just humouring me.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I liberated a stash from under my stove. It took no less than 3 seconds for Bella to get one of them back under an appliance

boog's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

He has now set to work, busily making sure that they all get jammed back under the stove where he seems to think they belong.
My cats do that too! Why do they do that? Too funny.

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spottie is such a gentleman!! He's letting his little sissy play first!!! Aaaaw!!!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Somebody doesn't look too impressed!
I think he is trying to understand WHY you pulled all those toys out, after he took the time to keep them hidden from the Princess!